Why do people fall off so hard?

Don't understand it 
laugh.gif
but seeing your ex fall off is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Next time, walk up to the boy and be like, "Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie. The #$%& happened to you?"

Then tell him you've got the sickest vendetta, when it comes to your cheddar. If he plays with your paper, he'll meet your Beretta.

Originally Posted by scshift

When I'm in my 20s my body, money and connections will be infinitely better than they are now.

Everyone thinks that.....not sayin you're gonna fall off but I always see you talkin about cars n this an that you do seem focused for your age but nobody plans to fall off. On topic, I made a quick run in wal mart last night an I seen this dude a grade ahead of me workin there, he looked real rough an he put his head down when he seen me......I know kids younger than me who look older.....I feel like if you look good you do good, its all connected to your well being, life is tough but you gotta strive.

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Drinking/college/entitlement.

Shrug it off, get a sick internship/job, work-out, and study hard. It all pays off.
Good advice right there...

but people can also fall into the same trap in college as well though. I know too many people that talk about college being the highlight of their lives and I'm just like well you aren't living right then. Some have degrees but are still sitting around like thats enough.

Falling off wouldn't be so bad if ppl didn't realize that they can change their circumstances whenever they feel like it. Best way to get out of a hole is to stop digging

Well, I kind of might be a victim of that. Just met this girl from HS that had a crush on me for a long time, I never did anything about it though. We "met" in a club, but she didnt approach me or anything. Hit me on FB the next day though, asking if I was in this club, then hit me with the "you were much different in HS, you were the star athlete" line. 
I graduated 7 HS years ago, 2 years ago I was in the best shape of my life, but right now Im not really "all that" anymore. About 5 months ago the girl I wanted to marry broke it off with me and it kind of went downhill from that. Im graduating college in a couple of weeks with a second Masters degree, have a good job with a perspective, but I know I lost it somewhere along the way. It is what it is though, life sometimes hits you hard. I no longer feel like a warrior, but maybe one day I will get it all back. Right now Im not ready for a change yet, so I drink my liquor and try to stay positive enough to get me by through each day 
embarassed.gif

I was thinking this the other day. Ive recently seen a few people from high school and they all look so much older and got fat. I dont know if its marriage or whatever, but they looked horrible.

It's not what OP intended but I see this turning into a revenge of nerds thread 
laugh.gif

It is disappointing when I see chicks fall off ruins the whole fantasy
ohwell.gif

At my 10 year high school reunion, life showed up and had off all it's victims on display.

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
  sums the whole thing up.

Originally Posted by Executive76

It's not what OP intended but I see this turning into a revenge of nerds thread 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yep

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

At my 10 year high school reunion, life showed up and had off all it's victims on display.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom