Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

king x riece

Banned
This is not a "bash white woman" thread not at all so let me just get that out the way. I just don't understand why men of color (especiallly on NT) put white woman on a pedestal . Don't get me wrong we all have our preferences in woman nothing is wrong with that at all but what I don't understand is when dudes say things like "kanye inspires me and i will never stop until I get the money to get this nice car and white woman" . It's just something i would never understand at all. I had a white girlfriend before granted i was like 14 and didn't sleep with her I did like her but not any different than other girls that I dated who were black/latina . Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?

This is not a "bash white woman" thread not at all so let me just get that out the way. I just don't understand why men of color (especiallly on NT) put white woman on a pedestal . Don't get me wrong we all have our preferences in woman nothing is wrong with that at all but what I don't understand is when dudes say things like "kanye inspires me and i will never stop until I get the money to get this nice car and white woman" . It's just something i would never understand at all. I had a white girlfriend before granted i was like 14 and didn't sleep with her I did like her but not any different than other girls that I dated who were black/latina . Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?

Why do you guys like fat chicks?  That is the one I wonder more.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Oh jesus...so now I'm a racist.....

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Oh jesus...so now I'm a racist.....

Back
Top Bottom