Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

They def got the stigma that they are more freaky, give u slopski faster and better, and "seem" to be wealthy. Thats why most dudes i know hold em at such high regard. But lets not get it twisted ladies n gentlemen.....I LOVE ALL WOMEN!

They def got the stigma that they are more freaky, give u slopski faster and better, and "seem" to be wealthy. Thats why most dudes i know hold em at such high regard. But lets not get it twisted ladies n gentlemen.....I LOVE ALL WOMEN!

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Because of the Western concept of female beauty. This thread pops up every time a "How do I get a white woman?" thread pops up.

Is it just a race thing? Im white, and love white women, but have always had a thing for Mexican and black girls.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Because of the Western concept of female beauty. This thread pops up every time a "How do I get a white woman?" thread pops up.

Is it just a race thing? Im white, and love white women, but have always had a thing for Mexican and black girls.

Sarah loves to jog
pimp.gif

I think a lot of us non-whites in america grew up watching white girls on tv/movies and we dont get enough exposure to other ethnic women.

I think a lot of us non-whites in america grew up watching white girls on tv/movies and we dont get enough exposure to other ethnic women.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I couldn't care...let them stay focused on white women only.
It means more beautiful women (of different races) for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.

And honestly, as a black man, when you stop giving these bunnies attention, is when those same bunnies get thirsty for you. I've been on the mixed/other race train for a while now

There is nothing better than a white girl with a black girl mass...

Asian girl with black girl mass >

though

-The Juice

White women are considered the forbidden fruit.

I like fat girls because I love mass, cake, etc.  

Sara Jay, Ricki White, Kiara Marie
pimp.gif

White women are considered the forbidden fruit.

I like fat girls because I love mass, cake, etc.  

Sara Jay, Ricki White, Kiara Marie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I couldn't care...let them stay focused on white women only.
It means more beautiful women (of different races) for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This.

And honestly, as a black man, when you stop giving these bunnies attention, is when those same bunnies get thirsty for you. I've been on the mixed/other race train for a while now

There is nothing better than a white girl with a black girl mass...

Asian girl with black girl mass >

though

-The Juice

IMO it comes down to what your values are at a young age. If you see black men with black women mostly as a young'n you might stick to the black women. However, in the back of your mind you might be allured to white women because its kinda exotic in a way.

Im not black, I am latino and my dad has mostly been with white women, so as a result, what do you think Im used to being with? That said, I dont discriminate. I actually prefer mixed girls (latino or black) because its the best of all worlds...usually. But mostly, interracial relations is a taboo, people are attracted regardless of race.

To be honest I think theres of a thing with white women and black men. I know so many white girls that want a black man.

Back
Top Bottom