Why do women love to cuddle after sex?

WOAH, WAOH, WOAH
roll.gif

depends on what mood im in. most of the time i just go grab a powerade and drink it. ill cuddle sometimes, but if the P was wack im gonna be like
r8ilco.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I'd cuddle with the main, though it's not something I immediately jump into.. I have no problem with it <3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, its not that bad.

i cuddle just cuz i dont wanna feel like a %%#+@##$*, but if its just some JO it all depends most of the time Im out faster then a nascar.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

real life is just like pron, when Im done, I just wanna minimize the windows and not see it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
Thought I was the only one who felt like this
laugh.gif

But nah sometimes the soft cuddle stuff is appreciated but sometimes its just like
grin.gif

i've never cuddled lol. i just dont feel the need to. i just do the do and get to going. idk how they be feeling but after im done i dont want to betouched .

i love it...

resting your head on her tummy/lap?
pimp.gif

kiss her from there on up?
pimp.gif

round 2?
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

damn this drought.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The minute my seed escapes me I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of disgust.
co-sign

laugh.gif
i remember once I actually drove a female home cuz there was no way I was sharing my bed after I smashed. I feel like they should know they better leave.

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Cuddling leads to round 2, 3, etc...

yeah pretty much thats why women love to cuddle because they want more penetration after the 1st round...at least thats hom my gf/bm is.......

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

If the girl/woman don't wanna cuddle after yall got it in, u obviously aint do ya job patna. preach bro if she don't wanna cuddle you prbly didnt even finish her off.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Cuddling leads to round 2, 3, etc...

yeah pretty much thats why women love to cuddle because they want more penetration after the 1st round...at least thats hom my gf/bm is.......

qft..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Because they want to know that you care about them and that you didn't just get done using them for sex.

Odds are you did just get done using them for sex, so therein lies the ongoing dilemma.

if they did not know they were going to be used then
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The minute my seed escapes me I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of disgust.
co-sign
Word, have scientist done research about this?
I swear those split seconds after the deed is done, my mind is on some other @!%.
If a girl wants to know how a dude really feels about her, ask during this moment.

When I'm with my girl I don't mind cuddling at all, but when it's time to go to sleep..."Get on your side." I need some space.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

roll.gif

I don't mind the cuddling. Because they usually tell you about how good you did.
grin.gif
TRUTH.

otherwise, i just turn around and "fall asleep" (see: ignored and made fun of until the next session, in which i beckon you to prove me wrong)

I need fluid after i do work. After much trial and error, I have found the best post-skeet drink: Capri Suns. I'm sure it looks ridiculous with my 23 yearold @*$ trying to jam that straw in a capri sun while the naked woman lays in my bed. But its become a sort of habit. Some shorties actually want one too!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom