Why do women...??? Vol. 1

Why do women:

* Complain about a dirty dish you left in the sink or something you left on the floor, but flood the bathroom sink, bathtub, etc... with hair product, facescrubs, beauty supplies, etc...

* Look through your phone, email, etc... but front like they don't?

* Sit there on a date telling you how hot they think such and such actor/rapper/ball-player is, as if you'll have something to contribute to that convo?

* Try their hardest to stay in touch with every ex-boyfriend they've ever had?

* Play games with your head like if they been holding out on sex a few days and you say something, they act like they gave you some obvious hint and youpassed on it, so you lost the game and didn't get to smash? example: "Remember last night when I went to bed early cause I said I was soooootired.... I wanted to get freaky with you, but you just sat on the couch watching TV, so you didn't want to." me: "It was 7:00pm and you shot medown for sex at 6:45pm." her: "Well, it's your fault you didn't come to bed." me: "how about now?" her: "No, it'stoo late, you had your chance..."

* Say stuff like "Do you think she's hot?" when she already knows the answer and she just wants to see what you'll say.

* Make that any random question she asks just to see what you'll say.

* Get mad at hypothetical situations. Like, you're meeting at the movies. She shows up 10 minutes late and apologizes. You say "It's OK, I wasrunning late too, I just got here a minute before you" and she goes "What? What if I got here on time?! You would have had me waiting out here likean idiot!"

Feel free to add....

WOW.. this isnt gonna end well... All I can say to this is "WHY DOES GRASS GROW GREEN" idk...

I feel you alot of this because at times it seems when arguing MEN always want to make a VALID POINT and when youre doing so, the women just argues,,, BECAUSEshe just wants to ARGUE regardless if a points made, she always has to be right I guess..

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

* Get mad at hypothetical situations. Like, you're meeting at the movies. She shows up 10 minutes late and apologizes. You say "It's OK, I was running late too, I just got here a minute before you" and she goes "What? What if I got here on time?! You would have had me waiting out here like an idiot!"
mad.gif

Why do women:

* Complain about a dirty dish you left in the sink or something you left on the floor, but flood the bathroom sink, bathtub, etc... with hair product, face scrubs, beauty supplies, etc...
a dirty dish isn't the same as shampoo and body wash around the sink long as it isn't spilling out the bottle...

cause it's 2k9 and there is a different breed out here now

plus dudes don't play by the rules of the game,girls can treat these dudes like a mutt and they still want to cuff
smh.gif

* Play games with your head like if they been holding out on sex a few days and you say something, they act like they gave you some obvious hint and you passed on it, so you lost the game and didn't get to smash? example: "Remember last night when I went to bed early cause I said I was sooooo tired.... I wanted to get freaky with you, but you just sat on the couch watching TV, so you didn't want to." me: "It was 7:00pm and you shot me down for sex at 6:45pm." her: "Well, it's your fault you didn't come to bed." me: "how about now?" her: "No, it's too late, you had your chance..."
I hate this.

In the morning.
Her: I wanted to do it in the middle of the night last night.
Me: Well how about now?
Her: No im not in the mood.
Me: Then why didnt you wake me up last night to do it.
Her: Its not my fault you were sleeping.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eleet1

* Play games with your head like if they been holding out on sex a few days and you say something, they act like they gave you some obvious hint and you passed on it, so you lost the game and didn't get to smash? example: "Remember last night when I went to bed early cause I said I was sooooo tired.... I wanted to get freaky with you, but you just sat on the couch watching TV, so you didn't want to." me: "It was 7:00pm and you shot me down for sex at 6:45pm." her: "Well, it's your fault you didn't come to bed." me: "how about now?" her: "No, it's too late, you had your chance..."
I hate this.

In the morning.
Her: I wanted to do it in the middle of the night last night.
Me: Well how about now?
Her: No im not in the mood.
Me: Then why didnt you wake me up last night to do it.
Her: Its not my fault you were sleeping.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Phillypac and mr. Dirtylicious got it right.

Its all a test man---just like with anything else in life---they see how far they can go with you.

Like K-Flex says: You need to check that test at the door before it gets in.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Also You may want to check out the black athletes and white women post.

Some one please give him a link...

I honestly was like "another post on the same issue, except all females this time?"

[DMX] "Here We Go AGAIN" [/Party Up]

* Get mad at hypothetical situations. Like, you're meeting at the movies. She shows up 10 minutes late and apologizes. You say "It's OK, I was running late too, I just got here a minute before you" and she goes "What? What if I got here on time?! You would have had me waiting out here like an idiot!"
That's the only thing out of your whole list that i MIGHT do. And if i do, it's most likely joking. It's not that serious.

why do women do anything? I been on this earth for 28 years and I am yet to figure them out. I think I will just marry my girl and do a long term case study.

Just when I think I got her/them figured out, they throw me for a loop.

I love them to death, but they do so much wild #+#+.

Back
Top Bottom