Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

just gonna put my info out here.
Ex-Name: 916Jordanboy
Reason for Bannage: Avy was too big, and then I posted a video saying lewd and laviscous(sp?) things.
What I've Learned from my Bannage: I learned a lot, to tell you the truth. For one, I learned that it is wrong to have big avatars, because they use upbandwidth and slow down the site. Additionally, I have garnered from multiple sources that it is wise to read the rules on gifs before setting one as youravatar. It causes the administrators time and effort to deal with the problems, and trouble is the last thing I want to cause. Rules are meant to be followedguys; they're there for a reason.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's funny to see people stating that they've been good...but when I access their profile... they've got a laundry list of warnings and rule violations.
frown.gif
I'm still banned. I've been good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

it's funny to see people stating that they've been good...but when I access their profile... they've got a laundry list of warnings and rule violations.
frown.gif
I'm still banned. I've been good
frown.gif
not really...
03/01/08 by JRose5
WARNING Avatar is 408,976 bytes.

12/09/07 by Method Man
BAN Personal attacks: "Lmao this idiot."

Vintage Fits..
10/13/08 by holdenmichael
BAN Discussing the illegal downloading of music:

04/17/08 by Dirtylicious
WARNING warning for trolling

trolling? other than this thread, I don't recall.
laugh.gif

but that other guy got unbanned from the same incident, I'll take the warnings.. best behavior
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
How do you get "tricked" into an argument?

cuz we were arguing and i had already declared that i quit, and she kept egging me on. it was horrible...

regardless, from that, i feel that i have become a MUCH better niketalker. I mean damn, I was banned from late july till the first week of OCTOBER
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and i've become much more respectful and even tried to help out niketalkwhen i sent dirty a pm earlier this week
nerd.gif
and dude didn't even returna response.
frown.gif
eyes.gif

How do you know if you've been warned? Does a pm get sent or do you have to go through your posts?

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Me? Ive been good, I don't remember getting a warning or nothing.
ohwell.gif
Just b/c you don't remember...doesn't mean that it didn't happen...
11/04/08 by 23ska909red02
BAN Trolling (created an Obama thread in the midst of a flurry of threads celebrating his Presidency)

09/29/08 by Method Man
WARNING she cute man...I would beat..and I would duck them bitties.

06/22/08 by Dirtylicious
WARNING discussing weed usage

so...again as I stated on pg 2

I would think that if you have a serious rule violation resulting in a suspension of any sort in the past 6 months... it probably be best for you to not even try to ask.

I'm bugging, this is the real deal.

Once again

SN: J Thrills

Banned for: "verbally attacking" a troll named SB Guy.

Lesson learned: I don't believe this current SN has caused any problems, I don't even bother getting into stuff with NTers or trolls.

So, can J Thrills live again?

ohwell.gif
BAN Trolling (created an Obama thread in the midst of a flurry of threads celebrating his Presidency)

09/29/08 by Method Man

06/22/08 by Dirtylicious

I would think that if you have a serious rule violation resulting in a suspension of any sort in the past 6 months... it probably be best for you to not even try to ask.

ohwell.gif

09/29/08 by Method Man

06/22/08 by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif

only thing that happened 6 mo was the discussion of illegal downloading, which another member already got his sn back from.
I mean I can wait... but I just want to make my argument clear
happy.gif

lol @ dirty taking over the duties for this thread. Jrose lol, you still a teacher man? like, in real life?

Back
Top Bottom