Why Does Feminism Scare You?

So you look down on people who do general labor? "Peasants" huh?

Yet you live in a house/apt, work in a building that was built by "peasants".

You really are a trash individual who thinks highly of themselves.

Check any, "College ain't for everyone" convo and the things he says about those that feel college isn't for THEM.

the thing is, and the part I think Kevin Samuels is correct about is

women still want to have children and have a family and find a husband and if you want to do that you would be much better off lowering you expectations a bit and getting in better shape.

holding out for the 6'5, 26 year old CEO, harvard graduate, michael b jordan look a like
who ALSO loves fat women is a waste of time.

so even tho the shoe is on the other foot id irgue both women and men are losing/frustrated with the current dynamic.

Lol most women know their limits and worth. I actually can't say the same for men. Seen fat ugly dudes get offended after getting rejected by a woman who is clearly out of their league.

You ugly anyway!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

That fragile male ego is a dangerous thing.

Last edited:
Check any, "College ain't for everyone" convo and the things he says about those that feel college isn't for THEM.
I will peep.

There are other instances as well. Dude just comes off as being very unhappy with who and what he is. The projection is real. Bet he cant stand what he sees in the mirror.

Lol let's be serious fellas, the feminism we are talking about here isn't the same feminism the extremist feminists are yearning for

Lol let's be serious fellas, the feminism we are talking about here isn't the same feminism the extremist feminists are yearning for

Like with BLM bigots tend to base their analysis of a movement on the extremes and fear mongering. It's no different with feminism. Aint nothing extreme about women wanting higher pay and equal opportunities in the work force.

If they have the talent, they should let women in compete in professional mens leagues.
No issue with this but that will take a HELL of a woman.

I'm trying to think which sport would allow for an Elite woman to make a smooth transition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...9eddea-2277-11ea-bed5-880264cc91a9_story.html

Women in med schools now outnumber men.

the old farts are dying out FTW. :rofl: :pimp:

This shift is probably more because of men dominating the highly paid tech field now than an actual increased percentage of women going to med school. Probably a little of both though. My point was that of all the women in college, not many are choosing it. And even if they do want to do it... It can be stressful on home life due to long hours, poor work/life balance, and reduced attention for children... undermining the 2 parent nuclear family.

Whether counseling is needed or not, there are a lot of variables that can negatively effect the upbringing of a child with two parents or not. I know plenty of successful people who were raised by their mom alone. A single parent can absolutely provide the wisdom that is needed for a child to be successful at life. It's not about the kid making due, it's about the parent fulfilling the needs of a child and cultivating them with proper parenting so they're prepared to handle what life throws at them. Conversely, I know plenty of 2 parent household in which the kid turns for the worst.

Of course being a single parent will have obstacles that's harder to overcome as opposed to both parents supporting the household, but I don't see any feminists encouraging the notion of strictly becoming a single parent.

So you believe since more women are working, it's hindering the job market? I gotta at least see some sort of supportive evidence of this. The job market is being more effecting by companies moving there facilities overseas for cheap labor, requiring more qualifications than before such as degrees and certificates, and cheap entry-level companies nickel and diming employees to maximize their revenue. Women working their way into the job market is the least of our concern.

There are alot of women that expect men to be the breadwinner AND men that expect women to be the care-takers. What I'm saying is we have to stop thinking that this is what it strictly has to be. If you want a woman that cooks and cleans, that's fine. If a woman wants a man that makes the money, that's okay. But when you set those expectations that everyone should live by that, it's an asinine mindset and it shouldn't be weird to promote the non-conventional lifestyle. Also women mostly promote that because they've hisorically gotten the short end of the stick until recent times.

No, You won't see feminist advocating single parenthood but it is an unintended consequence of women having more freedom of choice (money) AND the backing from uncle sam. Family courts need reformation so that women are not incentivized to take men to the cleaners because of irreconcilable differences. And yes, single parents can raise very successful children, financially and professionally. But we look at the reasons why the parent is single and find emotional and social deficiencies that often are passed to these children, they show up as selfishness, greed, inability to cooperate with romantic partners, out of wedlock children, etc..

I believe more women working contributes to stagnate wages, yes. I'm sure you could try and argue that the economy grows faster with more labor yada yada but i don't want to get into the weeds on it because I'm not against women working. Stagnant wages is a capitalism issue more than a feminism issue. I think feminism has relevance because of the narrative that women shouldn't need men which leads women to make hasty or selfish decisions in family matters. Women are more willing to have a child and raise it alone than to faithfully marry nowadays.

I don't mind any women defying expectations on who the breadwinner is AT ALL or promoting non traditional household (granted that they either don't have children or remain a two parent home). what i'm saying is where are the so called feminist that are selecting men making less money than them or even *gasp* staying at home all together. It's disingenuous to say feminist just want the same opportunity as men when the reality is they want advantages they didn't have before AND they want to keep the coddling benefits from the old structure. Men lose power, authority, money, marital security, and simplicity in child rearing to gain what? A "partner" wife, that argues more than wives of old, puts more of the domestic duties on him, and children being pawned off to be raised by institutions that also need reform. Gaining extra money in the household? Many modern women aren't even comfortable sharing bank accounts in a marriage.

So like I said. I'm not against feminism, by I do fear that it undermines the ideal of a two parent nuclear family. My original post before being derailed into claims of misogyny was as simple as that.

I want to see some study that supports this. I mean the last point is highly pushed by the media and entertainment, but the three points above it is some bold statements.

I'll look for studies but honestly... It's not much of a stretch to say most women at least SAY they would like children someday. Working long hours is counterproductive to this end. It's not a stretch to say women do not find low earning men desirable. For the STEM claim just look at enrollment rates. Don't need peer reviewed research for these really.

Lol don't worry Chiron women are coming for tech as well.

Lol @ women settling for medicine because men are taking the highly paid tech jobs.

Physicians make more than engineers and technologists. This is Trump level stupidity. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol don't worry Chiron women are coming for tech as well.

Lol @ women settling for medicine because men are taking the highly paid tech jobs.

Physicians make more than engineers and technologists. This is Trump level stupidity. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How much do you think kids coming out of UG going in FAANG as a software engineer makes? How much do you think CEOs at F500 tech company makes?

How much do you think kids coming out of UG going in FAANG as a software engineer makes? How much do you think CEOs at F500 tech company makes?

Ok so we are using the higher end jobs as an example. Across the board the salary for the average physician is higher than an engineer. Dude thought he was doing it too.

Either way women are coming to take engineering, tech, and comp sci jobs as well. But the examples misogynists have used in this thread to discredit women have me dying. And you can tell it's coming from people who have no idea how any of these professions work.

To make it even funnier there are physicians who are highly involved in the engineering and tech industry.:rofl:

Blah blah.. a woman’s job title doesn’t define her. It’s her empathetic vibe and love for humanity. Same with men.

Blah blah.. a woman’s job title doesn’t define her. It’s her empathetic vibe and love for humanity. Same with men.

It doesn't but a woman should be on equal footing in that livelihood as a man. This aint a debate about humanity or what defines a person. Although I think it's OK for your chosen profession to be a big part of your identity.

It doesn't but a woman should be on equal footing in that livelihood as a man. This aint a debate about humanity or what defines a person. Although I think it's OK for your chosen profession to be a big part of your identity.
Emphasis on money is the root of this power struggle. Yes, women are smarter than men.
but men have many qualities too. Like when fire was discovered. Man was probably like Homer Simpson. Then comes along a person with boobies and a heaven scent with rocks and branches and waa lah

Emphasis on money is the root of this power struggle. Yes, women are smarter than men.
but men have many qualities too. Like when fire was discovered. Man was probably like Homer Simpson. Then comes along a person with boobies and a heaven scent with rocks and branches and waa lah

Men got to do better but yes men have great qualities as well, it's the pos ones that ruin it for the rest of us.

We have daughters and mothers etc. I dont want my daughter playing second fiddle to any man.

He knows what he's doing. :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.08.29 PM.png

Hmm interesting takes here but what does OP have to say about all this?:nerd:

Ok so we are using the higher end jobs as an example. Across the board the salary for the average physician is higher than an engineer. Dude thought he was doing it too.

Either way women are coming to take engineering, tech, and comp sci jobs as well. But the examples misogynists have used in this thread to discredit women have me dying. And you can tell it's coming from people who have no idea how any of these professions work.

To make it even funnier there are physicians who are highly involved in the engineering and tech industry.:rofl:

if i have top notch talent, why would I look at the average? i'm not going to go back & fourth with a loser in life about who knows what & who knows more. here's a like, enjoy the rest of you night.

if i have top notch talent, why would I look at the average? i'm not going to go back & fourth with a loser in life about who knows what & who knows more. here's a like, enjoy the rest of you night.

Lol your assertion was that men aren't becoming doctors because they are making more money in tech. That's idiotic. The average salary of a doctor is higher than the average salary of "tech".

That's what I thought, take yo ,&## to sleep and do better.

Lol your assertion was that men aren't becoming doctors because they are making more money in tech. That's idiotic. The average salary of a doctor is higher than the average salary of "tech".

Lol quote me on where I made that assertion

Why would you compare average doctor to the entire tech field? What if I compared the average CEO pay at tech companies to the average pay of someone on the medical field?

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom