Why does NT hate Jean shorts/Jorts ????

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cutoff denim are more fitted, though.
Says who? If you get baggy cut off denims they're not more fitted. I have a pair of jean shorts that are very fitted. End right below my knee. So because I don't have strings hanging from my shorts they look worse now?
Well now you're just getting into too many specifics. I would possibly wear fitted jean cutoffs, but not jorts. Jorts=large pipe (nh) baggy. Cutoffs=fitted. IMO, the baggy look is just silly looking and outdated. But to each their own.
Wrong. Jorts= Jean Shorts. They can be baggy jean shorts. Tiny Jean shorts. Short short jean shorts. Fitted Jean shorts. Long skinny jean shorts. Just cause some wear them horribly doesn't mean some can't wear them correctly. Cutoffs can be baggy as well, just cause most wear them fitted doesn't make that the definition.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cutoff denim are more fitted, though.
Says who? If you get baggy cut off denims they're not more fitted. I have a pair of jean shorts that are very fitted. End right below my knee. So because I don't have strings hanging from my shorts they look worse now?
Well now you're just getting into too many specifics. I would possibly wear fitted jean cutoffs, but not jorts. Jorts=large pipe (nh) baggy. Cutoffs=fitted. IMO, the baggy look is just silly looking and outdated. But to each their own.
Wrong. Jorts= Jean Shorts. They can be baggy jean shorts. Tiny Jean shorts. Short short jean shorts. Fitted Jean shorts. Long skinny jean shorts. Just cause some wear them horribly doesn't mean some can't wear them correctly. Cutoffs can be baggy as well, just cause most wear them fitted doesn't make that the definition.

I don't know about that. I would ask you more specific questions such the differences between "Tiny" jean shorts and "Short Short" jean shorts
laugh.gif
, really get into the specific conceptualization of what people think of when you say "jorts" by looking at the large percentage of how traditionally "jorts" are viewed and worn but ehh why bother. I like I said, to each their own.

I don't know about that. I would ask you more specific questions such the differences between "Tiny" jean shorts and "Short Short" jean shorts
laugh.gif
, really get into the specific conceptualization of what people think of when you say "jorts" by looking at the large percentage of how traditionally "jorts" are viewed and worn but ehh why bother. I like I said, to each their own.

Whatever floats your boat, I don't care what another man wears. I think they generally look dumb, but I'm not going to mock another person's clothing choice, it doesn't affect me.,

Personally, if I'm wearing shorts it's because it's too hot to wear pants/jeans. So in that case, I'm not going to opt for a heavy fabric like denim, so jean shorts don't even cross my mind.

Whatever floats your boat, I don't care what another man wears. I think they generally look dumb, but I'm not going to mock another person's clothing choice, it doesn't affect me.,

Personally, if I'm wearing shorts it's because it's too hot to wear pants/jeans. So in that case, I'm not going to opt for a heavy fabric like denim, so jean shorts don't even cross my mind.

I just stopped wearing jorts either last summer or the summer before, and it was because NT and my friends made me feel self conscious about rocking them still (first time that has ever happened) When I switched over to exclusively cargos, I realized that not only did it look 1000% better but it was also more comfortable and less hot.

I just stopped wearing jorts either last summer or the summer before, and it was because NT and my friends made me feel self conscious about rocking them still (first time that has ever happened) When I switched over to exclusively cargos, I realized that not only did it look 1000% better but it was also more comfortable and less hot.

Back
Top Bottom