why is DWade on JB?

Originally Posted by cortes21

D wade is a great player thats why..

if hes a great hes not very smart. if he had any brains he wouldnt have signed with jordan brand. how many good sig lines do jordan brand put out? exactly.

jordan is one arrogant prick and i have no doubt in my mind all of the athletes signed on jb are given crappy sigs because jordan always wants to be the top dog and never wants anyone overshadowing him. wade is basically jordan;s @$%%@....

dude is being used as a supermodel for jordan's 2010 shoe. thats like wade cuffing jordan's balls while hes taking aleak

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

^^ newbs FTL. Read the rules, then post, then u will see that I will be contributing to those threads. son, log off.

get a job... you're probably some little free loader that lives off the governments money and blames people on NT of why your life sucks so bad.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PoopieJayzNnikes

^^ newbs FTL. Read the rules, then post, then u will see that I will be contributing to those threads. son, log off.

get a job... you're probably some little free loader that lives off the governments money and blames people on NT of why your life sucks so bad.
roll.gif

LOL yeah this guy has no life and look uh oh the NT police told me to log off, looks like I might go to NT jail if I don't listen!

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him his own line in a year or two depending on how he performs the next couple of seasons.  I think he is a good choice, but should have been with the line from the get go instead of putting out some crappy Converse shoes.  Would have been good for JB if he was wearing j's during his championship run.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

roll.gif

LOL yeah this guy has no life and look uh oh the NT police told me to log off, looks like I might go to NT jail if I don't listen!

lmao both of u are so corny and tacky. it's threads like this and people like u that ruin this forum. if u would simply follow the rules, no one would make negative comments towards u fools.

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

roll.gif

lmao both of u are so corny and tacky. it's threads like this and people like u that ruin this forum. if u would simply follow the rules, no one would make negative comments towards u fools.
If you follow the rules yourself dieTOlive you would know that there is no trolling allowed in this forum.

i think he will get his own sig shoe. hes only been signed for a year, it takes a lil time.
but i would like to see some more PE's and they should market them.

I also think he's gonna get his own sig shoe down the line. I just hope they don't design junk for him. This was a long time coming. Like previous posters stated, he grew up an MJ fan and a Chicago native at that.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

jordan stands for WACKNESS

fixed for you

Jordan Brand is the new fubu only jordan reps for his stuck up snobish rich folks....

After JB realizes you have 0 chance at ever being close to Jordan's level, they sign you.

JB was unsure of D.wades potential at first, but now they see his limit and are satisfied.

I hope he doesn't get the Melo or CP3 treatment and get a ugly sig shoe. I hope he just keeps wearing PEs and such.

JB needs bigger name players than bibby, ray allen and some of these guys who are getting old.  they need better talent than others wearing the jb pe's like augustine, q rich and so on.  in recent years guys like jared jeffries, fred jones, and other not very good players have been wearing pe's and @** are they gunna do for the brand? not a whole lot.  with quality slipping, sales declining, and not many great players signed, JB needed a player like Wade.

Originally Posted by proper english

Is the brand struggling right now or something? This guy should have his own line (IMO, Melo & CP3 are enough to hold down JB). 
grin.gif

BTW, those kicks he has on the new commercial are 
sick.gif
He's the main guy who promotes Air Jordan latest shoes.
CP3 and Melo HAVE their own line by Brand Jordan; they promote their own shoes.

Well, if you meant "having his own line" like LeBron James, then he'd be wearing some Swoosh instead of Jumpman.

The brand is not struggling. Shoes are pricy compared to their questionable quality. The funny part is, people still buy them as long as there's Jumpman logo.

Nike make way better quality shoes with cheaper price.

I hope this answers your question.

Back
Top Bottom