why is it such a sin to say anyone will be better than Michael Jordan?

roll.gif

People STILL BELIEVE this ********?

"Lebron's legacy would have been forever tarnished if they lose this game. One of the 10 greatest performances of all time. Most pressure ever put on a player and he produces. legendary..."
see... when people say things like "lebron aint no killer"..

that's just listening to skip bayless. :lol:

lebron will completely take someone out of a game and drop 40 on the other end.

I saw him "take KD out of the game" last night and KD still put 40 on him while shooting 50%

Straight up After those 2011 Finals Lebron solidified himself not being able to surpass Jordan. Because IMO he not going to succeed past what mike did so and when your talking the greatest EVERYTHING gets analyzed. I don't understand how people conveniently sweep that Finals EMBARRASSMENT under the rug. that is a huge deal
b/c everyone sweeps jordans prior career before pippen showed up under the rug...

i mean... although they won... GP did a pretty good job on jordan in the finals... jordan shot like... 32% from the field? i remember that finals... cuz GP was my dude. :pimp:

famb was 1-9 in the playoffs... he was a "chucker" that scored points but couldnt win games...
I saw him "take KD out of the game" last night and KD still put 40 on him while shooting 50%
right... b/c KD droppin 40 on you is an embarrassment...

and the most points scored on jordan at anytime is 7 points...

:rolleyes

Straight up After those 2011 Finals Lebron solidified himself not being able to surpass Jordan. Because IMO he not going to succeed past what mike did so and when your talking the greatest EVERYTHING gets analyzed. I don't understand how people conveniently sweep that Finals EMBARRASSMENT under the rug. that is a huge deal
b/c everyone sweeps jordans prior career before pippen showed up under the rug...

i mean... although they won... GP did a pretty good job on jordan in the finals... jordan shot like... 32% from the field? i remember that finals... cuz GP was my dude. :pimp:

famb was 1-9 in the playoffs... he was a "chucker" that scored points but couldnt win games...

who said anything about an embarrassment?

also I would like to reiterate

Lebrons current streak isnt better than Jordans 10 triple doubles in 11 games. The game where he didnt have a triple double he had 37, 14, and 7

its not even better than Jordans second best streak where he averaged like 46 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists over a 6 game stretch

Pippen got in the League in 87..... mike started in 84

In his rookie year he averaged 28, 6, 6 on 51% shooting
He missed most of the second year
Came in the third year averaged 37, 5, 5, on 49% shooting

Not to mention from his first playoff series there were no doubts AT ALL that he could close games or make important baskets when his team needed. He was in question due to the talent around him never his mentality.

And scottie DOES NOT = D.Wade Period no discussion. And NEVER has anybody included in the top players ever had a series like lebrons 11' finals. Mike shot bad, Kobe shot bad..... but neither one of them were in a position where they Overmatched a team in all facets of the game and played as soft as he played (The man primary defenders were Past prime Marion, J.kidd, & J. Terry & he didnt crack 25)

once again that Performance or lack of one is a much bigger stain than most want to admit.

Last edited:
Pippen got in the League in 87..... mike started in 84

In his rookie year he averaged 28, 6, 6 on 51% shooting
He missed most of the second year
Came in the third year averaged 37, 5, 5, on 49% shooting

Not to mention from his first playoff series there were no doubts AT ALL that he could close games or make important baskets when his team needed. He was in question due to the talent around him never his mentality.

And scottie = D.Wade Period no discussion. And NEVER has anybody included in the top players ever had a series like lebrons 11' finals. Mike shot bad, Kobe shot bad..... but neither one of them were in a position where they Overmatched a team in all facets of the game and played as soft as he played (The man primary defenders were Past prime Marion, J.kidd, & J. Terry & he didnt crack 25)

once again that Performance or lack of one is a much bigger stain than most want to admit.

did you just compare dwade to scottie pippen? :smh::x

Wait what....

Scottie was that dude....

Ill take him over dwade anyday.

did you just compare dwade to scottie pippen?
mean.gif
sick.gif
dude said pippen = dwade and another guy said jordan had a declining rodman...

declining rodman that STILL led the league in rebounding during the 3peat..declining rodman that was out hustling ANYBODY on the court..dont sell him short cause he aint score points...dude DOMINATED the boards..pip = dwade, 
roll.gif
 foh..

i dont got a horse in the fight...but its really funny to see people downplay how good rodman and pippen were, and in the same breathe say bron and kob had stacked teams..lol..

i see one common theme...all 3 needed help of another SUPERSTAR to win...and if you dont think pippen was a superstar ill just assume you were born in the 90s, and i wont judge you.  pippen is better than ANY player  bron or kobe played with (no shaq).  

Last edited:
did you just compare dwade to scottie pippen? :smh: :x
dude said pippen = dwade and another guy said jordan had a declining rodman...

declining rodman that STILL led the league in rebounding during the 3peat..declining rodman that was out hustling ANYBODY on the court..dont sell him short cause he aint score points...dude DOMINATED the boards..pip = dwade, 
roll.gif

foh..

i dont got a horse in the fight...but its really funny to see people downplay how good rodman and pippen were, and in the same breathe say bron and kob had stacked teams..lol..

i see one common theme...all 3 needed help of another SUPERSTAR to win...and if you dont think pippen was a superstar ill just assume you were born in the 90s, and i wont judge you.  pippen is better than ANY player  bron or kobe played with (no shaq).  

at 36 years old, yes Rodman was declining. And DWade in his prime lead his team to an NBA Championship as the #1 option

edit - Pip was definitely a star

Last edited:
I always thought Magic was right up there with Mike as an all around all time great.

And he has the rings to back it. Won 4 chips before he lost 4 good years after retiring after the HIV announcement.

Though he did play with more talent.

His jumper was ugly but it dropped. Had the post/inside game. Could board. The handle and peripheral vision was off the charts.

In some respects, his all around game was better than MJs.

I think Magic/Lebron is the more fair comparison in terms of their physical stature and skill set.

MJ only played 3 years before Pippen, Probably the greatest rookie year from anyone of all time, an injury plagued second year, and dropping 37 a game the 3rd year, then scottie showed up. What's there to sweep under the rug? And dudes just responding to you saying lebron can drop 40 then lockdown the other end. He cant lockdown a good scorer and drop 40 on the other end. Nobody can. KD can drop 40 on whoever he feels like.

Let me ask another question, why is it such a bad thing to say that Wade=Pippen, Wade is my least favorite player in any sport of all time, but why is the comparison so unfair, Wade is a finals MVP and put up crazy numbers for a good time.

That finals MVP is tainted tho

Let me ask another question, why is it such a bad thing to say that Wade=Pippen, Wade is my least favorite player in any sport of all time, but why is the comparison so unfair, Wade is a finals MVP and put up crazy numbers for a good time.

It's unfair because straight Up Wade is better than Pippen IDK what the hell these guys are talking about

Scottie wasnt better than DWade?

Why do I keep coming back in this thread?

Scottie was better than D-Wade at what exactly... the only thing that's he's better at is Defense (and that's simply due to his physical talents because wade is far from a shabby defender)

He has career averages of 25' 5' 6 with 2 steals and a block a game.... along with Leading his team to a championship with an out of prime shaq.... But leave it too ESPN they make it seem as if he's a Joe Johnson type player. Wade till this day is just as good as a finisher as anyone in the League.

Last edited:
Idk what the hell you talking about if you think wade is better than pip.

It's unfair because straight Up Wade is better than Pippen IDK what the hell these guys are talking about

View media item 200605

Plzzzzz tell me what exactly what makes pippen better I really would LOVE to know.

We could start with the fact that Pip does pretty much everything just as well as wade on top of being able to actually lockdown positions 1-4. The gap in defense is extremely large. How about you tell us what makes Wade better?

I'm not saying that Wade is/isn't better than Pippen, but he did lead his team to an NBA championship as the number 1 option, with wayyyy over the hill Shaq as his number 2.

And alot of the arguments that people are using to say Pip > Wade are the same ones that people use to say Lebron > Jordan....and I'm definitely not on that bandwagon

Back
Top Bottom