Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

It is like us nice guys don't get as far as dudes that are"jerks" when it comes to females. It seems like if you are nice, they consider you as being soft and so forth, which I don't understand and they have the right to complain when the "Jerk" dogs them out. Why is it that us Nice guys get looked over by the females and people in general? I just don't get it.. Can someone explain? 

It is like us nice guys don't get as far as dudes that are"jerks" when it comes to females. It seems like if you are nice, they consider you as being soft and so forth, which I don't understand and they have the right to complain when the "Jerk" dogs them out. Why is it that us Nice guys get looked over by the females and people in general? I just don't get it.. Can someone explain? 

Don't even work your brain homie. Just cut that nice guy !+%$ out and use the proven method.

Don't even work your brain homie. Just cut that nice guy !+%$ out and use the proven method.

being nice and being a pushover are 2 different things, champ..
with that said, im a nice guy & i have been alright with women. 

laugh.gif
nice guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

this
i think a lot of times when people talk about the whole "nice guy" thing, it usually means push over

My reasoning is that they love sympathy and the idea of turning a bad boy around, a good dude is not challenging enough, they crave those things they can't have and don't appreciate the things given to them....just do you, disregard them, date for your own pleasure and not to please them and eventually a female that's worth it will come around or at the very least these women you date will notice you really don't care much as will be incredible turned on and you will have tons to chose from.

Cliffs
Do you
Disregard them

My reasoning is that they love sympathy and the idea of turning a bad boy around, a good dude is not challenging enough, they crave those things they can't have and don't appreciate the things given to them....just do you, disregard them, date for your own pleasure and not to please them and eventually a female that's worth it will come around or at the very least these women you date will notice you really don't care much as will be incredible turned on and you will have tons to chose from.

Cliffs
Do you
Disregard them

this
i think a lot of times when people talk about the whole "nice guy" thing, it usually means push over

Because women want to turn those jerks into nice guys.

If they complete their mission, then they leave said nice guy.

It's a never-ending cycle.

frown.gif

Because women want to turn those jerks into nice guys.

If they complete their mission, then they leave said nice guy.

It's a never-ending cycle.

frown.gif

this...
a lot of times guys get nice confused with a yes man...

you just go with whatever shorty says...no one likes that male or female...

this...
a lot of times guys get nice confused with a yes man...

you just go with whatever shorty says...no one likes that male or female...

like homeboy up top said, there's a difference between being nice and being a pushover.

and i think you're really mistaking being 'nice' with being a pushover.

a nice guy knows what he wants and goes after it, in a nice way. nice guys still have opinions they just know how to state them in a pleasant manner.
a pushover thinks he just wants to please his woman, and that bores the hell outta chicks. pushovers really have no opinions (nor the gall to state them even if they did). most of these pushovers probably don't really have many friends, either.

like homeboy up top said, there's a difference between being nice and being a pushover.

and i think you're really mistaking being 'nice' with being a pushover.

a nice guy knows what he wants and goes after it, in a nice way. nice guys still have opinions they just know how to state them in a pleasant manner.
a pushover thinks he just wants to please his woman, and that bores the hell outta chicks. pushovers really have no opinions (nor the gall to state them even if they did). most of these pushovers probably don't really have many friends, either.

Back
Top Bottom