Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

this is my thinking...

girls, deep inside, always want to be treated badly. they have that inner desire to have a bad boy.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Don't even work your brain homie.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Mature Women who knows what she wants > Girls who complain about being hurt and not having a good man when they're the ones that ignore them and mess with the scumbags.

Mature women don't play all those *@$@%#@ games,they appreciate a good man when they see one unlike girls who don't know *#$ they want.

Well this answers my question from an earlier page. Thanks

Mature Women who knows what she wants > Girls who complain about being hurt and not having a good man when they're the ones that ignore them and mess with the scumbags.

Mature women don't play all those *@$@%#@ games,they appreciate a good man when they see one unlike girls who don't know *#$ they want.

Well this answers my question from an earlier page. Thanks

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

As for my man SpeakUp23, I don't think you did the wrong thing by picking that girl up...but if it becomes a habit for her depending on you when all the d-bags ditch her then I would say tell her %@% to wise up or ditch her yourself.

Yea man, I already told her from the get go that that @+*% wasnt gunna happen again and to not make it a habit.

I would consider myself a nice guy, but certainly not a push over and someone you could use.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

As for my man SpeakUp23, I don't think you did the wrong thing by picking that girl up...but if it becomes a habit for her depending on you when all the d-bags ditch her then I would say tell her %@% to wise up or ditch her yourself.

Yea man, I already told her from the get go that that @+*% wasnt gunna happen again and to not make it a habit.

I would consider myself a nice guy, but certainly not a push over and someone you could use.

Co-sign.

And already mentioned, but there's a difference between being nice and just being a pushover. You can be nice and project confidence at the same time.

Co-sign.

And already mentioned, but there's a difference between being nice and just being a pushover. You can be nice and project confidence at the same time.

Originally Posted by Club29

Women like being challenged constantly.

or something.
If you think about it really hard, so do us dudes. I don't know about you, but there's usually a chase occurring between me and a girl I have my romantic sights on. Nobody wants someone who will be there every second upon every whim. There has to be a sense of exclusivity...plus, when you're always doing something for someone, it seems less special just because it's become a constant...a routine of sorts.

Originally Posted by Club29

Women like being challenged constantly.

or something.
If you think about it really hard, so do us dudes. I don't know about you, but there's usually a chase occurring between me and a girl I have my romantic sights on. Nobody wants someone who will be there every second upon every whim. There has to be a sense of exclusivity...plus, when you're always doing something for someone, it seems less special just because it's become a constant...a routine of sorts.

whether you a nice guy or a jerk dont really matter.
what matter is the life you about when i comes to the p and having the killer instinct

whether you a nice guy or a jerk dont really matter.
what matter is the life you about when i comes to the p and having the killer instinct

Back
Top Bottom