Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
nice guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmfao

I had to stop being nice, $%%+@!@ kept robbing me n #%@* in my sleep.

beat ol girl up a couple times, bet she'll sticc around longer (im so srs right now)

I had to stop being nice, $%%+@!@ kept robbing me n #%@* in my sleep.

beat ol girl up a couple times, bet she'll sticc around longer (im so srs right now)

You always have to mix in being a jerk and being nice, if your 100% nice all the time its a sign of weakness, especially if you're one of those indecisive dudes who always want to do what "she" wants to do.

Women want a MAN, not another woman (at least most of the time).

You always have to mix in being a jerk and being nice, if your 100% nice all the time its a sign of weakness, especially if you're one of those indecisive dudes who always want to do what "she" wants to do.

Women want a MAN, not another woman (at least most of the time).

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My reasoning is that they love sympathy and the idea of turning a bad boy around, a good dude is not challenging enough, they crave those things they can't have and don't appreciate the things given to them....just do you, disregard them, date for your own pleasure and not to please them and eventually a female that's worth it will come around or at the very least these women you date will notice you really don't care much as will be incredible turned on and you will have tons to chose from.

Cliffs
Do you
Disregard them

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My reasoning is that they love sympathy and the idea of turning a bad boy around, a good dude is not challenging enough, they crave those things they can't have and don't appreciate the things given to them....just do you, disregard them, date for your own pleasure and not to please them and eventually a female that's worth it will come around or at the very least these women you date will notice you really don't care much as will be incredible turned on and you will have tons to chose from.

Cliffs
Do you
Disregard them

Kindness is seen as a weakness. When u nice, u tend to vest too much time into it. Woman want a man who is strong, bein a pushover is seen as weak.

Kindness is seen as a weakness. When u nice, u tend to vest too much time into it. Woman want a man who is strong, bein a pushover is seen as weak.

Why do people fail to acknowledge the grey area? There are more men in the world than nice guys and jerks

Why do people fail to acknowledge the grey area? There are more men in the world than nice guys and jerks

Back
Top Bottom