Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Ya'll gotta start pulling moves like this OP

tumblr_lizl6ayohM1qgo9ldo1_500.gif

Makes em go crazy
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do people fail to acknowledge the grey area? There are more men in the world than nice guys and jerks

most of  NT only deals in blk/wht...there's hardly ever a middle ground on here
eyes.gif

plus the cool thing seems to be to want to tell everyone you're a jerk and it works for you  <----goes for girls too

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do people fail to acknowledge the grey area? There are more men in the world than nice guys and jerks

most of  NT only deals in blk/wht...there's hardly ever a middle ground on here
eyes.gif

plus the cool thing seems to be to want to tell everyone you're a jerk and it works for you  <----goes for girls too

Who comes up with these phrases
laugh.gif

You can be a "nice guy" and still lay the rules wise up or these ladies will break your fragile heart.
pimp.gif

Who comes up with these phrases
laugh.gif

You can be a "nice guy" and still lay the rules wise up or these ladies will break your fragile heart.
pimp.gif

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

I had to stop being nice, $%%+@!@ kept robbing me n #%@* in my sleep.

beat ol girl up a couple times, bet she'll sticc around longer (im so srs right now)
No puedo respirar..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

I had to stop being nice, $%%+@!@ kept robbing me n #%@* in my sleep.

beat ol girl up a couple times, bet she'll sticc around longer (im so srs right now)
No puedo respirar..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

How is it a chump move helping someone out? ya'll thinking too hard.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

How is it a chump move helping someone out? ya'll thinking too hard.

Swan from Warriors - "We are not gonna change who we are just because some #!#!! shakes her *$$"

Swan from Warriors - "We are not gonna change who we are just because some #!#!! shakes her *$$"

Back
Top Bottom