Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Mature Women who knows what she wants > Girls who complain about being hurt and not having a good man when they're the ones that ignore them and mess with the scumbags.

Mature women don't play all those *@$@%#@ games,they appreciate a good man when they see one unlike girls who don't know *#$ they want.

Mature Women who knows what she wants > Girls who complain about being hurt and not having a good man when they're the ones that ignore them and mess with the scumbags.

Mature women don't play all those *@$@%#@ games,they appreciate a good man when they see one unlike girls who don't know *#$ they want.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Met a nice guy once. Ended up marrying him. *shrug*

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
. He probably tells you he loves you everyday, cooks you breakfast in bed and buys you nice things. What part of the game is that?
Scrapes off my car in the morning, remembers all the trivial crap I babble about, plays Halo with me even though he's not the biggest fan of FPS.  I love that man
pimp.gif

Nah but like others said, shades of grey people.  You can still be a nice person, but assertive and confident and have a backbone too.  Goes for women as well.  Nothing wrong with having an opinion or standing up for yourself, but no need to be a total beyatch either.

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
. He probably tells you he loves you everyday, cooks you breakfast in bed and buys you nice things. What part of the game is that?
Scrapes off my car in the morning, remembers all the trivial crap I babble about, plays Halo with me even though he's not the biggest fan of FPS.  I love that man
pimp.gif

Nah but like others said, shades of grey people.  You can still be a nice person, but assertive and confident and have a backbone too.  Goes for women as well.  Nothing wrong with having an opinion or standing up for yourself, but no need to be a total beyatch either.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I agree 100%.

I agree 100%.

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want someone to be nice to them.

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want someone to be nice to them.

Be nice but put the broads on a list like. 1-5. That !+@ works man especially if your a nice guy because it gives you a hole point....example put a girl at numbe 3 and tell her who is in front she will try her hardest to be number one on the nice guys list cuz she thinks the ace and the duece are getting better treatment...

Be nice but put the broads on a list like. 1-5. That !+@ works man especially if your a nice guy because it gives you a hole point....example put a girl at numbe 3 and tell her who is in front she will try her hardest to be number one on the nice guys list cuz she thinks the ace and the duece are getting better treatment...

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

I agree 100%.
Yea that's why I've been messing with older women lately,soo much less drama
pimp.gif

I agree 100%.
pimp.gif

being a nice guy gets you nowhere except put on the bench. . . girls like action, drama, unpredictablitlity . . . so what you have to do is give her a hug and kiss. . . then dropkick her off the top rope

being a nice guy gets you nowhere except put on the bench. . . girls like action, drama, unpredictablitlity . . . so what you have to do is give her a hug and kiss. . . then dropkick her off the top rope

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

HER emergency, not urs. U played capt. save a broad that night brosef. She got herself into the situation and u bailed her out. Now I bet u $1 that she was w/ dude who left her the next day

She is definitely more intrigued by the dude that played her the night before. Going to get her was a serious no no. 
Charge it to the game. But next time you talk to her, getting the draws for her wasting your time needs to be the topic of discussion or else you have nothing to talk to her about. 
Speakup don't worry you did the right thing.  What the hell these people talking about, leaving some broad stranded in the middle of nowhere.  If that is the sort of anti humanity nonsense people need to be pulling is that really what you want to become.  I mean you have every right to say wtv you want to the girl once you get there and not be happy about picking her up.  It'd be chump change move if you went there and were all happy she called you and just played tunes and tried to make her feel good about it.  If you went there and were jokingly a jerk to her about it you could easily still be a nice guy and win in that situation.  The fact that she THOUGHT of you in that situation means at least you have a degree of trust and it's up to you to show her what she needs.  A simple, you are lucky i was wearing shorts type of comment would be a nice intro.  Followed up by a,  "so how you going to make this up to me...and you better not say I get carpool lane on the way back or i'm dropping you off back at Disneyland you princess"
word.
way too many kids on NT got %#$@& to prove for no damn reason..
i wouldnt have picked her up myself.. mainly because im lazy tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

HER emergency, not urs. U played capt. save a broad that night brosef. She got herself into the situation and u bailed her out. Now I bet u $1 that she was w/ dude who left her the next day

She is definitely more intrigued by the dude that played her the night before. Going to get her was a serious no no. 
Charge it to the game. But next time you talk to her, getting the draws for her wasting your time needs to be the topic of discussion or else you have nothing to talk to her about. 
Speakup don't worry you did the right thing.  What the hell these people talking about, leaving some broad stranded in the middle of nowhere.  If that is the sort of anti humanity nonsense people need to be pulling is that really what you want to become.  I mean you have every right to say wtv you want to the girl once you get there and not be happy about picking her up.  It'd be chump change move if you went there and were all happy she called you and just played tunes and tried to make her feel good about it.  If you went there and were jokingly a jerk to her about it you could easily still be a nice guy and win in that situation.  The fact that she THOUGHT of you in that situation means at least you have a degree of trust and it's up to you to show her what she needs.  A simple, you are lucky i was wearing shorts type of comment would be a nice intro.  Followed up by a,  "so how you going to make this up to me...and you better not say I get carpool lane on the way back or i'm dropping you off back at Disneyland you princess"
word.
way too many kids on NT got %#$@& to prove for no damn reason..
i wouldnt have picked her up myself.. mainly because im lazy tho. 
laugh.gif

I agree 100%.
pimp.gif

I agree 100%.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

It is like us nice guys don't get as far as dudes that are"jerks" when it comes to females. It seems like if you are nice, they consider you as being soft and so forth, which I don't understand and they have the right to complain when the "Jerk" dogs them out. Why is it that us Nice guys get looked over by the females and people in general? I just don't get it.. Can someone explain? 

not to diss but it could be that ur just ugly.its really not hard to get women these days

Originally Posted by FDUB

It is like us nice guys don't get as far as dudes that are"jerks" when it comes to females. It seems like if you are nice, they consider you as being soft and so forth, which I don't understand and they have the right to complain when the "Jerk" dogs them out. Why is it that us Nice guys get looked over by the females and people in general? I just don't get it.. Can someone explain? 

not to diss but it could be that ur just ugly.its really not hard to get women these days

You know this topic gets brought up alot and will continue to for as long as women act they way they act and guys act the way they act. It is a serious vicious cycle and imho if you keep on thinking about things like this and altering yourself based on what a girl would like instead of sticking to your core values then it's a lose-lose situation if you plan on getting with that girl.

Like someone else said, a nice guy and a place - mat are 2 separate entities. While I still do find myself to be a naturally nice guy, willing to help out some girls if they need me...i'm not gonna go overboard and sacrifice myself and put it all out there like a "simp" when I know that such behaviors from myself will setup an image in the girls head that "hey, he's nice....soooo I can keep on using his help anytime i'm too much of a lazy %@!## and can't get $%$@ done by myself".

When I was in high school I let being a douche overtake my natural personality and it wasn't worth it. If your like me you'll just feel like your not in a natural state of being by putting on this front.

A man should be like a rock...never wavering...calm, stillness of mind, he knows what he wants and knows that theres a time to be nice with certain people and a time when you know that their just wasting your time/existence in this world.

As for my man SpeakUp23, I don't think you did the wrong thing by picking that girl up...but if it becomes a habit for her depending on you when all the d-bags ditch her then I would say tell her %@% to wise up or ditch her yourself.

As young men/men living in this kind of world one of the best things you need to develop is that 6th sense to when women have the mindset of using you because of your "niceness" and you can't let this slide. Whats the sense you waste such admirable qualities on someone who won't appreciate them all the while you might be missing an opportunity else where.

Women are so good at that "help me, save me" attitude that even a girl you've known for years and feel like their not that kinda girl...is in fact that type of girl.

Even to that extent, i'm the kinda guy that wears some of my heart on my sleeve...i'd rather leave some out there in hopes that maybe a girl with the same outlook on life notices and appreciates that then put up this facade...i'm past that kind of logic because that will never get me where I wanna go, no matter the risk of not getting some buns here and there. Somebody has to stick to their guns in this world when it comes to situations like this...and I treat myself as my own competition.

When a girl is acting like a %@!##....then call her out on it...don't fear to lose a girl like that...you'll gain respect for yourself. If it doesn't feel 100% than you can either confront the situation or you end up dealing with it point blank.

"don't make someone your priority, when to them your only an option"

You know this topic gets brought up alot and will continue to for as long as women act they way they act and guys act the way they act. It is a serious vicious cycle and imho if you keep on thinking about things like this and altering yourself based on what a girl would like instead of sticking to your core values then it's a lose-lose situation if you plan on getting with that girl.

Like someone else said, a nice guy and a place - mat are 2 separate entities. While I still do find myself to be a naturally nice guy, willing to help out some girls if they need me...i'm not gonna go overboard and sacrifice myself and put it all out there like a "simp" when I know that such behaviors from myself will setup an image in the girls head that "hey, he's nice....soooo I can keep on using his help anytime i'm too much of a lazy %@!## and can't get $%$@ done by myself".

When I was in high school I let being a douche overtake my natural personality and it wasn't worth it. If your like me you'll just feel like your not in a natural state of being by putting on this front.

A man should be like a rock...never wavering...calm, stillness of mind, he knows what he wants and knows that theres a time to be nice with certain people and a time when you know that their just wasting your time/existence in this world.

As for my man SpeakUp23, I don't think you did the wrong thing by picking that girl up...but if it becomes a habit for her depending on you when all the d-bags ditch her then I would say tell her %@% to wise up or ditch her yourself.

As young men/men living in this kind of world one of the best things you need to develop is that 6th sense to when women have the mindset of using you because of your "niceness" and you can't let this slide. Whats the sense you waste such admirable qualities on someone who won't appreciate them all the while you might be missing an opportunity else where.

Women are so good at that "help me, save me" attitude that even a girl you've known for years and feel like their not that kinda girl...is in fact that type of girl.

Even to that extent, i'm the kinda guy that wears some of my heart on my sleeve...i'd rather leave some out there in hopes that maybe a girl with the same outlook on life notices and appreciates that then put up this facade...i'm past that kind of logic because that will never get me where I wanna go, no matter the risk of not getting some buns here and there. Somebody has to stick to their guns in this world when it comes to situations like this...and I treat myself as my own competition.

When a girl is acting like a %@!##....then call her out on it...don't fear to lose a girl like that...you'll gain respect for yourself. If it doesn't feel 100% than you can either confront the situation or you end up dealing with it point blank.

"don't make someone your priority, when to them your only an option"

this is my thinking...

girls, deep inside, always want to be treated badly. they have that inner desire to have a bad boy.

Back
Top Bottom