Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You always have to mix in being a jerk and being nice, if your 100% nice all the time its a sign of weakness, especially if you're one of those indecisive dudes who always want to do what "she" wants to do.

Women want a MAN, not another woman (at least most of the time).

Originally Posted by proper english

being nice and being a pushover are 2 different things, champ..
with that said, im a nice guy & i have been alright with women. 

Originally Posted by proper english

being nice and being a pushover are 2 different things, champ..
with that said, im a nice guy & i have been alright with women. 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.
If u jumped as soon as she asked then it was a chump move. Ask her why she need a ride, make it at least seem as if it's a burden and strain on ur time. the thing is to be coo w/ em, not nice. 

I wouldnt say I jumped, but she was legit stranded in the middle of no where cause some guy did her dirty (I think thats the thing thats getting to me is the fact that there was another guy involved) but yea it was kinda of an emergency I guess.
HER emergency, not urs. U played capt. save a broad that night brosef. She got herself into the situation and u bailed her out. Now I bet u $1 that she was w/ dude who left her the next day

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.
If u jumped as soon as she asked then it was a chump move. Ask her why she need a ride, make it at least seem as if it's a burden and strain on ur time. the thing is to be coo w/ em, not nice. 

I wouldnt say I jumped, but she was legit stranded in the middle of no where cause some guy did her dirty (I think thats the thing thats getting to me is the fact that there was another guy involved) but yea it was kinda of an emergency I guess.
HER emergency, not urs. U played capt. save a broad that night brosef. She got herself into the situation and u bailed her out. Now I bet u $1 that she was w/ dude who left her the next day

She is definitely more intrigued by the dude that played her the night before. Going to get her was a serious no no. 
Charge it to the game. But next time you talk to her, getting the draws for her wasting your time needs to be the topic of discussion or else you have nothing to talk to her about. 

She is definitely more intrigued by the dude that played her the night before. Going to get her was a serious no no. 
Charge it to the game. But next time you talk to her, getting the draws for her wasting your time needs to be the topic of discussion or else you have nothing to talk to her about. 

Girls are more interested in dudes that are "jerks." I guess they like to chase guys who they feel are not completely in to them. Being nice will result in chicks not really respecting you and ultimately not caring for your company.

Girls are more interested in dudes that are "jerks." I guess they like to chase guys who they feel are not completely in to them. Being nice will result in chicks not really respecting you and ultimately not caring for your company.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Speakup don't worry you did the right thing.  What the hell these people talking about, leaving some broad stranded in the middle of nowhere.  If that is the sort of anti humanity nonsense people need to be pulling is that really what you want to become.  I mean you have every right to say wtv you want to the girl once you get there and not be happy about picking her up.  It'd be chump change move if you went there and were all happy she called you and just played tunes and tried to make her feel good about it.  If you went there and were jokingly a jerk to her about it you could easily still be a nice guy and win in that situation.  The fact that she THOUGHT of you in that situation means at least you have a degree of trust and it's up to you to show her what she needs.  A simple, you are lucky i was wearing shorts type of comment would be a nice intro.  Followed up by a,  "so how you going to make this up to me...and you better not say I get carpool lane on the way back or i'm dropping you off back at Disneyland you princess"

Speakup don't worry you did the right thing.  What the hell these people talking about, leaving some broad stranded in the middle of nowhere.  If that is the sort of anti humanity nonsense people need to be pulling is that really what you want to become.  I mean you have every right to say wtv you want to the girl once you get there and not be happy about picking her up.  It'd be chump change move if you went there and were all happy she called you and just played tunes and tried to make her feel good about it.  If you went there and were jokingly a jerk to her about it you could easily still be a nice guy and win in that situation.  The fact that she THOUGHT of you in that situation means at least you have a degree of trust and it's up to you to show her what she needs.  A simple, you are lucky i was wearing shorts type of comment would be a nice intro.  Followed up by a,  "so how you going to make this up to me...and you better not say I get carpool lane on the way back or i'm dropping you off back at Disneyland you princess"

Rick Ross said it best.

"P----s dont get p----y"

Every dude i know with an edge always had first dibbs on women. Ideally, a relationship should be you being your girls friend, but if you're doing your thing, just go for the kill. Women dont like soft dudes and they wont even tell a lotta dudes this. They like consistent men who have their own direction.

I have a friend who is a "nice guy" and his view on women is so idealistic. It's crazy.

Rick Ross said it best.

"P----s dont get p----y"

Every dude i know with an edge always had first dibbs on women. Ideally, a relationship should be you being your girls friend, but if you're doing your thing, just go for the kill. Women dont like soft dudes and they wont even tell a lotta dudes this. They like consistent men who have their own direction.

I have a friend who is a "nice guy" and his view on women is so idealistic. It's crazy.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm sorry but any decent person would pick up a person they know when they're in need. If something bad had happened to her, you'd really feel like a chump. Among other things.

Basically people need to remember that not all girls are the same, just like not all guys are the same. Quit acting like all girls want/need jerks in their life.

How about you concentrate on yourself, do you, find that balance in your demeanor and personality that will have women begging for more.

I'm sorry but any decent person would pick up a person they know when they're in need. If something bad had happened to her, you'd really feel like a chump. Among other things.

Basically people need to remember that not all girls are the same, just like not all guys are the same. Quit acting like all girls want/need jerks in their life.

How about you concentrate on yourself, do you, find that balance in your demeanor and personality that will have women begging for more.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Sun/Dance are right.  Dude are too wreckless with trying to uphold an alpha male image.  If I had a legitimate friend, male or female, stuck in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't have any problems getting them if I was free.  Hell, I probably would've probably brought another friend and made a nice little adventure about it.  And I admit, I've done a-hole things to girls in the past before, and trust me, being "intrigued by me" was not the outcome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Sun/Dance are right.  Dude are too wreckless with trying to uphold an alpha male image.  If I had a legitimate friend, male or female, stuck in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't have any problems getting them if I was free.  Hell, I probably would've probably brought another friend and made a nice little adventure about it.  And I admit, I've done a-hole things to girls in the past before, and trust me, being "intrigued by me" was not the outcome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Met a nice guy once. Ended up marrying him. *shrug*

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
. He probably tells you he loves you everyday, cooks you breakfast in bed and buys you nice things. What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Met a nice guy once. Ended up marrying him. *shrug*

you're doing it wrong
ohwell.gif
. He probably tells you he loves you everyday, cooks you breakfast in bed and buys you nice things. What part of the game is that?

Back
Top Bottom