Why is it that women think they can....

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

i am not beasting on the low lol. im a girl. i asked to see pics because i want to see these outfits that you guys are talking about. and the ones you posted look like club attire to me. doesnt look out of order to me at all.
"damn i love a bi chick"
laugh.gif

It's kinda hard for me to look at a chick Idk and call her slutty unless the outfit is ODDDDD. Club attire is a nice term though, I can agree on that. But in both those pictures all I see it breasts
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

BREASTS
devil.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

If your ******* are out ima look. If you got a fat %*! ima look. If its out ima look too.

its not the looking thats a bother. its the touching and some of the things that are said that is the problem.
This is true, but sometimes a simple glance should suffice. Some guys look at you like they're trying to undress you with their eyes.
laugh.gif
I shouldn't feel violated by the way a dude is looking. With thatsaid, there is a line between dressing sexy and dressing slutty. The way some females dress, it seems like they're begging for this "unwanted"attention.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Twig1026

They go out prepared to meet their dream guy or a celebrity. When average joe gawks or approaches it isn't the type of attention they desire so they're sour salty towards it
The celebrities only mess with the high caliber chicks [pizzle pow] anyways..And the Shell CEO ain't worried about no brooklyn community college chick in a cheap dress
roll.gif

roll.gif

This is true, but sometimes a simple glance should suffice. Some guys look at you like they're trying to undress you with their eyes. image I shouldn't feel violated by the way a dude is looking. With that said, there is a line between dressing sexy and dressing slutty. The way some females dress, it seems like they're begging for this "unwanted" attention. image
I agree. Usually only creepy OLD dudes do that predatory stare. Most times it's nothing to get mad over but there are ways to get people offyou. Say something to break the ice or stare back.
laugh.gif

I was on the bus and this clown had 2 little girls with him and he was looking at me like Chester Molester. I was like 19 and he was *#**#*! 40-50 something. Ihad to say something...but usually it's nothing. Creepy stares don't happen too often though.
laugh.gif

LOL I was walking down 5th ave on saturday and there's these 2 ugly *** hoodrat chicks walking in front of me. And these 2 old dudes were like "Lemmetalk to you mami you're sexy" and I turned around and gave them the

74e15766199f6245c37cd909de05eb90678650d.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL I was walking down 5th ave on saturday and there's these 2 ugly *** hoodrat chicks walking in front of me. And these 2 old dudes were like "Lemme talk to you mami you're sexy" and I turned around and gave them the

74e15766199f6245c37cd909de05eb90678650d.jpg
roll.gif

I agree about the not touching chicks but you know the end result sometimes and still do it? I feel thats kinda on you but I don't condone it. Thats likerolling in a known gang territory wearing the wrong colors you know what could happen. You would get as many women acting the same way if guys clothingallowed them to show off their stuff like women can and whoever said that I agree 1000%

I was on the bus and this clown had 2 little girls with him and he was looking at me like Chester Molester. I was like 19 and he was *#**#*! 40-50 something.
He can't be Chester Molester if you were 19 sweetie. Might be gross but no Hansen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rocky437

because they do it to show up other women
Exactly. Male's obviously have their ways (competition, etc), this is the female version of survival of the fittest. Example; animals. Everwatch those animal shows where the male/female do certain dances, calls, etc to look better? Same exact +@%%.

But, what I don't get is they try to then defend themselves as a proper woman. SMH. A proper, decent woman wouldn't be dressed like that in the firstplace, obviously she got game to trap men other ways. Of course physical attraction is the easiest way though, you know we all dogs
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

What I wanna know is why so many of ya'll got this resentment built up for Dylishis...I ain't no captain, butya'll won't let her BREATHE whenever a topic about women pops up. Ya'll sound so damn salty that it's hilarious.
roll.gif

The obvious logic is chics dress little to get more...

I hate that %%+! when they dress half-nekked and then you get caught looking - then they get all mad and monster at you. SMH.

But then you can try act as gentleman.. who the *+%@+ going to act like a gentleman when a pair of DDs are in your face?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]It's nothing wrong with staring, everybody be it man or woman that gets dressed to go out wants someone to stare at what they have on. That's the reason you wear good clothes. But you cat's that stop what you doing and hit the girl with the "hey ma, lemme get that, that body looking right tonight" and just get mad aggressive for no reason need to chill. Acting like yall aint seen a stitch of ... in your entire life.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom