Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

3137708_o.gif

After watching the interview. I like Kanye, a lot. He is an actual individual. If you listen to him, he has the attitude of a person who wants to be great. History decides your legacy, and I think "pop culture" "black culture" history will look favorable on Kanye West.

It's so funny, we don't have leadership in the black community, we don't have anyone to point to and say "He's making ok to be black" Kanye West is one of those people [art], Jay-z is one of those people [business], Obama is one of those people [Politics], those are the only public figures I can think about, whether you agree with them, or agree with me, history will.

After watching the interview. I like Kanye, a lot. He is an actual individual. If you listen to him, he has the attitude of a person who wants to be great. History decides your legacy, and I think "pop culture" "black culture" history will look favorable on Kanye West.

It's so funny, we don't have leadership in the black community, we don't have anyone to point to and say "He's making ok to be black" Kanye West is one of those people [art], Jay-z is one of those people [business], Obama is one of those people [Politics], those are the only public figures I can think about, whether you agree with them, or agree with me, history will.

LMAO

I honestly can't ever tell if people are serious or sarcastic on NT anymore.

Kanye's response was lame but the reason behind it I fully support. In the interview Kanye was clearly passionate about the things he was talking about and made many valid points. Then you get a guy like Kimmel who chops up one segment from it and gets the whole crowd to roar with laughter from that part. To add the cherry on top he even gets kids to mimic it. Like how lame is that? He has every right to be upset.

Imagine yourself discussing something you're very passionate about, then all of a sudden people around you start laughing at your statements; how would you feel?

I see what your saying but if your a public figure that's what happens. Presidents and politicians get mocked way worse, other celebs get mocked way worse and its fair game if your a public figure.

Does it make it right? Not necessarily but without being promoted on tv and played on public radio stations and public tv channels he would be an average joe.

He's been in the spotlight for about 10 years now and he still doesn't know how to handle it. If he played it off and brushed stuff like this off and took in stride no one would be trying to rustle his jimmies and get a reaction out of him.

For someone so sensitive as he is, he wasnt sensitive to how he disrespected Taylor swift at the vma's a few years ago. I could care less about both as artist but I'm pointing it out. He can dish it out but can't take it.

You see celebs on those roast specials getting mocked way worse and they take in stride.

Presidents speeches get mocked by comics regularly and their talking about way more important stuff then an egomaniac like kanye. At this point in his career he should know how to handle things by now and stop being so emotional. If he don't like the attention then don't be a public figure.

By far the best post in here.

Just out of curiosity, did Kanye have a male influence in his life when growing up?

Kanye always tries to talk extra proper when being interviewed by Caucasian people. I've noticed that for a while.

Dude has a huge ego to cover up the fact that he's wild insecure. This is nothing to get mad at. He just doesn't want anyone saying his name unless there are praises following. He gets od offended and sensitive whenever someone presents the slightest challenge, just like another chi town native, d wade.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't remember who it was but someone on NT said Kanye had a "look at me...don't look at me" personality.

:lol:

Kimmel's skit was lame, but that's pretty much how I feel about everything that I've seen from him.

Can't believe people are still butt hurt over the song "I am a God"?
laugh.gif
I thought it was pretty obvious that the song wasn't meant to be taken seriously, but I guess not.

Anyway, I just finished up all four parts of the interview today. Not really a fan of the Yeezus album, but I did find some of the parts where he explained the concepts and influences behind a few of the songs interesting. Yeah he rambled on at times, but the interview was about an hour long...is that not to be expected?

LOL.

The comments from the stans on here are just sad.

Bruh, I said Kanye was acting like a clown on twitter and had a stan go on a 50+ tweet rant...no lie :lol: Dude was more offended like I smashed his moms and left the condom on his doorknob.

I don't understand how ppl go so hard for somebody they don't know..it's scary. I wouldn't even want fans like that if I was famous.

Not sure if this was posted, but the reply to the tweet that Kanye made "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TO MUCH GOOD P***Y  IN YOUR LIFE ..." was 
roll.gif
 funny .... he went straight for the jugular 

"I SEEN THE VIDEO I KNOW"

roll.gif

The tweets only got a lil funny when Jimmy was repeating them to the audience and his comments about them :lol:

As much as Kanye criticizes the paparazzi, let's not pretend like he doesn't work hand-in-hand with them when it's convenient on his end. What's the guy? CHarlamagne the God? Well, listen to what he had to say regarding Kanye and when he "bumped" into the stop sign a few months back. Everything dude said made sense. Kanye is an attention *****. He LIVES for this ****. ANY publicity is good publicity. If he wanted to remain low-key, he should have thought twice about knocking up Kim K.

charlamagne is without a doubt the lamest dude in the world. Wouldn't eem be sad or feel anything if dude died tomorrow. Just one less idiot in this world.

I can't remember who it was but someone on NT said Kanye had a "look at me...don't look at me" personality.

It was from a write up I read when dude was charging $150 for H&M White T's. From Highsnobiety I think.

Back
Top Bottom