Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

I'm 3 minutes into the bbc interview and I've NEVER heard kanye speak this way. Dude is being 100% articulate with perfect English, no siang whatsoever, even sprinkles of a British accent. It's weird because he's sitting there with a blinged out grill talking like John Lennon.

his **** permanent.....

"leather jogging pant" heh...i never b trusting cats that switch up their whole manner of speech on some 180 status when

they're around certain people...comes across as mad fraudulent...
Anyone notice that Kobe sounds nothing like how he used to talk in the early 2000's?He tries really hard to sound refined nowadays. Could be that he got white washed by hollywood but I always felt that he was a fake dude.

Last edited:

I'm 3 minutes into the bbc interview and I've NEVER heard kanye speak this way. Dude is being 100% articulate with perfect English, no siang whatsoever, even sprinkles of a British accent. It's weird because he's sitting there with a blinged out grill talking like John Lennon.

his **** permanent.....

"leather jogging pant" heh...i never b trusting cats that switch up their whole manner of speech on some 180 status when

they're around certain people...comes across as mad fraudulent...
Anyone notice that Kobe sounds nothing like how he used to talk in the early 2000's?He tries really hard to sound refined nowadays. Could be that he got white washed by hollywood but I always felt that he was a fake dude.

what

kobe bryant we're talking about? dude stays cussing in every interview :lol:

dude is an old NBA vet at this point he gives no dambs

Last edited:
Talking properly is being white washed now? Maybe he just grew up??
I forgot to quote white. Anyways, I'm talking about when I saw him at the Olympics last year or hanging out in Brazil or Dubai earlier this year. But I always felt like that he was low-key fake 

Last edited:

I forgot to quote white. Anyways, I'm talking about when I saw him at the Olympics last year or hanging out in Brazil or Dubai earlier this year. But I always felt like that he was low-key fake 
it all depends who he is talking to. you think obama sounds the same when talking to his coworkers and when hes chilling with jayz? i wouldnt call it fake, people act different when put in different situations 

As much as Kanye criticizes the paparazzi, let's not pretend like he doesn't work hand-in-hand with them when it's convenient on his end. What's the guy? CHarlamagne the God? Well, listen to what he had to say regarding Kanye and when he "bumped" into the stop sign a few months back. Everything dude said made sense. Kanye is an attention *****. He LIVES for this ****. ANY publicity is good publicity. If he wanted to remain low-key, he should have thought twice about knocking up Kim K.
charlamagne is without a doubt the lamest dude in the world. Wouldn't eem be sad or feel anything if dude died tomorrow. Just one less idiot in this world.
dude piped your girl or something?  thats wild to say about somebody that you dont even know

That's right out of the 2 Pac playbook...isn't it?

roll.gif

You guys say the goofiest things and don't even realize it. Analyze some of your thoughts before you blurt it out people. His manner of speech is different from when he was a teen? he must be phony.

What's was the big deal in the first place? Any other celeb would have kept it moving. How was kanye so offended??

It really is kinda surreal the way he responded. That's why I think it has to be prank, it makes very little sense.

indifferent.gif

come on Halftime...
That's just personal opinion fam

Dear Mama is an amazing song I'm not undermining it by any means, but I guess that maybe cause Kanye's moms died so my perspective of the song changed after the fact

Listen, it's Pac > Kanye any day of the week, I hope we can all agree on that.

If Pac was alive now with all the outlets that rappers have (clothing, headphones, etc) you really think he wouldn't have jumped into all that? 

You really think Pac in 2013 would have given a different interview than Kanye did?

Last edited:
for some reason i feel like pac would also be the kind of person to blow up at someone on twitter over something small

Back
Top Bottom