Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

You would think being around Jay-Z for 10+ years he would have learned how to handle the media, paps, and comedians.

Stop all that c_n s_t early morning cartoon s_t. Take your own advice Kanye, those memes are some of the worst I have ever seen.

Last edited:
how ignorant do you have to be to think you can come up with leather jogging pants and expect not to be made fun of?

other than random kanye riders who has come out to support this clown in this situation?

and this is coming from someone who has bought and likes all his albums

When has anyone ever called Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, or Vanilla ice artists? :rofl: :rofl:

From some of these posts some of you take this almost as serious as Kanye. :smh:

Last edited:
When has anyone ever called Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, or Vanilla ice artists? :rofl: :rofl:

From some of these posts some of you take this almost as serious as Kanye. :smh:

they are all artists... acting and music is art.

Vanilla Ice is a damn joke don't compare him to Ye. Brad Pitt? :lol: He 's not nearly as influential or has anything to do with what Kanye west is saying or trying to express. The comparisons made me lol. This whole situation is funny though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So all these twitter posts by Ayesha are saying what Kimmel did was influenced by race?

The question of why should he be humble is because everyone should be humble. Kanye makes what I would consider mostly good music but how does that makes him something so above ridicule? Its entertainment. Its not as if hes developed a cure for cancer or in the hospital daily saving lives, but even many doctors, mainly surgeons are criticized for having God complexes. If they can be criticized for their Narcissism why the hell cant he?

I guess no one realizes the extreme Narcissism that Kanye exudes.

how ignorant do you have to be to think you can come up with leather jogging pants and expect not to be made fun of?

other than random kanye riders who has come out to support this clown in this situation?

fam, leather joggers have been huge with women this year. He said he brought the idea to Fendi years ago. Whether he was the first to do it or not I don't know, but I do know it's an actually trend

With that logic Kim Kardashian is an artist too.

If you cant see that there is a huge difference between Tom Cruise and Brad Pitts resume compared to Kim Ks there is absolutely no point in talking to you about this matter.

I may be reaching here but we may be underestimating Kanye's overall big plan. 

He's no stranger to media. There are many ways media attention could work for you or against you. In hindsight, I think many would agree that the Taylor Swift incident worked in FAVOR of Kanye's career. 

When he grabbed that mic from Taylor at the award show the world hated Kanye. He was close to being done. 

He comes back with Runaway. Performs it on the VMA. Self proclaimed Douchebag, toast to the ********. The crowd LOVED it. The media embrace Kanye again for being so vulnerable, so fearless, for making a song about putting his heart on his sleeve with Runaway. Pitchfork gives his album a perfect 10 and the whole world agrees. From an artistic standpoint Kanye's career had reached an apex. 

That's the thing with Kanye, he understands the power of POLARITY. When I say Polarity, I mean getting an extreme response, whether positive or negative, out of people. No in between.  And when you mix the two, make someone extermely mad at you, then suddenly make them extremely love you, you become captivating (it works on women too.) Kanye does this better than any other artist today. You are either going to hate his guts, or love him, no in between. Controversy. In the end Kanye will do something that addresses both his fans and the people who hate him the most to neutralize them with greatness. He will drop another MBDTF that will shut everyone up. This time it might be fashion, it might be some other media piece, most likely it will be music, but there will be something. 

When he did this interview with Zane, it was suppose to be about music, but he kept changing the subject in a childlike manner about his random thoughts. A lot of people watched it and thought he was some immature douche with no direction. In the back of my mind I thought I saw a guy who was using this media platform to get the controversey going again, to polarize the world again, to set us up for his next big venture. 

Last edited:

fam, leather joggers have been huge with women this year. He said he brought the idea to Fendi years ago. Whether he was the first to do it or not I don't know, but I do know it's an actually trend
not saying that its not a trend, pretty much every trend has been made fun of from 5xl jerseys to oversized polo logos to skinny jeans.

kanye needs to roll with the shots and get that sand out of his vagina

With that logic Kim Kardashian is an artist too.

what art does she do for a living?

She's done tv, movies and music

If you cant see that there is a huge difference between Tom Cruise and Brad Pitts resume compared to Kim Ks there is absolutely no point in talking to you about this matter.

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruz and Vanilla ice's resumes are comparable to this topic though? :stoneface: Shut the *&^%^ up

Last edited:
I think the real Kanye West interview was much more funnier than the parody.

He actually does look and act like a little child learning how to have thoughts and ideas for the first time. The way he claps his fists talking about leather pants. Something out of a movie. 
roll.gif

not saying that its not a trend, pretty much every trend has been made fun of from 5xl jerseys to oversized polo logos to skinny jeans.

kanye needs to roll with the shots and get that sand out of his vagina

Ahhh okay, I hear what you're saying now.

The interview made perfect sense to me.

Kanye is a clown for so many reasons. Dude is like a 10 year old in a grown man body, you're seriously in a rage because of 90 second skit? Get serious man.

And whoever the Kanye stan is who wrote those tweets is a bigger clown. Anybody knows I'm the first person to point out racism, this isn't racism. You're a celebrity you act like a clown, you get clowned. It's life, deal with it.

I'm tired of people acting like Kanye is the king of black culture, dude would sell his soul for approval by the white/european fashion community. He's not some black savior, please kick rocks with all that.

Back
Top Bottom