Why is Popeyes so slow

Well a cat does't have a disposable thumb to hold the money.

He also can't see over the counter.

So I don't understand the question.

I also would never want more than 2, I am not @SpittaJetLife
Allow me to state the question more clearly then. If you wanted more than 2 sandwiches would you bring the cat in place of another human to have an excuse to surpass the limit?

I.E. "The cat would like two of its own, please"

Allow me to state the question more clearly then. If you wanted more than 2 sandwiches would you bring the cat in place of another human to have an excuse to surpass the limit?

I.E. "The cat would like two of its own, please"

That isn't how, "Limit 2 to CUSTOMER" works.

I would have to order 2.

The "person" behind me would have to order their own 2.

I can't order someone else sandwiches.

A housecat wouldn't even eat 2 if it chose to.

Maybe the meat of one.

Now a dog.
That could possibly work.

A housecat wouldn't even eat 2 if it chose to.

Maybe the meat of one.

Now a dog.
That could possibly work.
House cats eat bread though......you are underestimating the behavior of house cats.

Or are you going to tell.me your Uncle trained house cats too?

I'm just saying, realistically, if I brought a "house cat " into a Popeyes that had a 2 sandwich limit, and proceeded to ask for 2 more for my "house cat" , it would look incredibly suspicious.

But if I brought a dog in, maybe a service dog, or a large dog, and asked for 2 for him, it would be more believable albeit still somewhat ridiculous.

What does my uncle have to do with this lol

That isn't how, "Limit 2 to CUSTOMER" works.

I would have to order 2.

The "person" behind me would have to order their own 2.

I can't order someone else sandwiches.
"Rules" get broken all the time man, if you showed up with your cat wanting two sandwiches each you think they'll turn that money down. Especially considering the possible situation that a guy who brought his cat to the spot to order could cause.......you're seriously underestimating the psychology being employed on the person working the register in that situation.

I am certain that these videos are on repeat on all white supremacist websites, probably delaying the next school shooting.
Effect-of-cartoon-on-childrens-mind2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom