Why is Popeyes so slow

Something is happening during the breading process because the chicken sandwich lacks flavor
It tastes like the regular chicken to me. Not the spicy bc they arent using spicy breading. If you're used to spicy then I get how you think its different, bc it is. It's just the regular breading.

It tastes like the regular chicken to me. Not the spicy bc they arent using spicy breading. If you're used to spicy then I get how you think its different, bc it is. It's just the regular breading.
No.

I am talking about regular sandwiches not tasting like regular chicken. To me they don't taste the same. Sandwich is lacking

I prefer the regular flavor vs. Spicy flavor (regular chicken). I just add hot sauce.

No.

I am talking about regular sandwiches not tasting like regular chicken. To me they don't taste the same. Sandwich is lacking

I prefer the regular flavor vs. Spicy flavor (regular chicken). I just add hot sauce.
Well that's a you problem then bc it's the exact same breading. Maybe the bread and mayo is diluting the flavor for you.

there is no way there is an actual spicy chicken sandwich without the mayo from popeyes right now.
its def a regular chicken breast and they're adding either spicy mayo to it to get what ppl are calling the spicy chicken sandwich or you get whatever the other sauce is an that's the regular, non spicy version.

there is no need to get two of these and try them. I guarantee you it'll be a waste of money other than getting to eat them both.

you're ordering two regular chicken sandwiches but one with spicy mayo. that's it.

*edit*
also there is no way they're using the exact same chicken as they do with their thighs, breasts, wings, etc. for the sandwich. its two different tastes for a reason.

lastly, i'm pretty sure popeyes employees have confirmed what dc is saying and what i said earlier in this thread to be true.

ppl are going crazy over mayonnaise. **** is wild.

@SC kid
ZomboMeme 29082019171138.jpg

You wanted the smoke.....I brought fire instead.
giphy (47).gif

Back
Top Bottom