Why is Popeyes so slow

"Rules" get broken all the time man, if you showed up with your cat wanting two sandwiches each you think they'll turn that money down. Especially considering the possible situation that a guy who brought his cat to the spot to order could cause.......you're seriously underestimating the psychology being employed on the person working the register in that situation.
Until we find a worker that is willing to break the rules, we have to make the assumption that rules will NOT be broken.

Therefore, the cat wouldn't be able to order his own sandwiches. And I wouldn't be able to order FOR him

I'm just saying, realistically, if I brought a "house cat " into a Popeyes that had a 2 sandwich limit, and proceeded to ask for 2 more for my "house cat" , it would look incredibly suspicious.

But if I brought a dog in, maybe a service dog, or a large dog, and asked for 2 for him, it would be more believable albeit still somewhat ridiculous.

What does my uncle have to do with this lol

"I am just saying realistically......"

:lol:

Until we find a worker that is willing to break the rules, we have to make the assumption that rules will NOT be broken.

Therefore, the cat wouldn't be able to order his own sandwiches. And I wouldn't be able to order FOR him
Those employees have nothing to lose, you think they're gonna turn down an order for the dude who brought his to get another 2 sandwiches? It's not like they're selling liquor without carding you. :lol:

Those employees have nothing to lose, you think they're gonna turn down an order for the dude who brought his to get another 2 sandwiches? It's not like they're selling liquor without carding you. :lol:

Again, you don't go into a RANDOM Fast Food spots EXPECTING a hookup.

If it happens, cool.

Assume the worst

Interesting
So some stores have the soldout sign but you can still order the chicken sandwich
Is the chicken sandwich even on the menu?

Best time to hit up Popeyes is right when it’s about to close
Sometimes they will hook you up with what’s left for dirt cheap

giphy-10.gif

Honestly cant wrap my head around all of the talk, hype, disrespect, fights over a CHICKEN SANDWICH :lol:

Im sittin back enjoying the lulz tho

Dudes is talking about random scenarios based off hypotheticals where they bring in a dog and pretend to buy for the pet to get around a made up 2 per customer limit for CHICKEN SANDWICHES

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom