Why is Popeyes so slow

Pulled up thinking i was good to go... They ran out at 11am.

People being turned around left and right. And i called myself going to the low-key spot.

how this it compared to the Jack In the Box Spicy crispy sandwich?
Everyone comparing it to Chick Fil A but that Jack in the box one is :nthat:

I was one who thought the bubble might have burst on these things. Boy, was I wrong. Gonna go check out my local spot tomorrow for one with very low expectations.

a lot of spots are taking EBT. I think amazon fresh does now too.
There are so many people who work regular jobs and just don’t make enough to make ends meet, it’s good that they’ve opened it up a bit.

I’ve been trying to get my parents to hit a big farmers market since they seem to accept EBT there too.

Fast food as a kid wasn’t even in the equation when we were working with stamps. I guess the card really changed things.

IMG_20191103_195152.jpg

Last night. Line was all in the street

There are so many people who work regular jobs and just don’t make enough to make ends meet, it’s good that they’ve opened it up a bit.

I’ve been trying to get my parents to hit a big farmers market since they seem to accept EBT there too.

Fast food as a kid wasn’t even in the equation when we were working with stamps. I guess the card really changed things.
im so old
i still remember the food stamp paper dollars :lol:

Same here. ****s were all colorful just to draw attention to the fact that you were poor.

The sound of mom ripping out a couple of those perforated sheets for a ham & cheese sandwich from papi, though. :lol::pimp:

It’s not even called food stamps anymore. It’s Calfresh.
i mean yeah
but still food stamps to me

buying them $5 freshly made sandwiches
from safeway with foodstamos back in the day :pimp:
and them 25 cent safeway select sodas from the vending machine

The only thing that might stop this madness is if the chicken causes sickness...like in The Boondocks.
Nah I see it dying down eventually. They might be more like chick fil a now with crazy lines during lunch hours but nothing like the craziness we seeing.

Sundays gonna be huge for them.

Back
Top Bottom