Why is Popeyes so slow

Got another one today... conclusion.

As for the size... mine was big, didn't seem smaller than the one I got when they first dropped. Is the chicken on the actual sandwhich supposed to be spicy or the sauce, because my chicken was mild af.

Last edited:
Attach48302_20191104_195142.png
I dont believe someone stabbed another individual for a sandwich. I believe it must have been over the principle

I got off work today. Passed by the popeyes by my job. Saw the line inside was extremely long and saw the drive thru line packed. I just kept going. I downloaded the app. May try to order some tomorrow that route. If not. I’m totally fine waiting until the lines die down.

I dont believe someone stabbed another individual for a sandwich. I believe it must have been over the principle

That sandwich is what's helping it pop off

People are gonna act a fool regardless

Right now tho that sandwich is helping create issues

Maybe i'm wrong

Last edited:
But is it the same way for shoes? - the standing in line part.

I've never stood in line for shoes either...but I haven't heard nearly as many sneaker jokes as I have fried chicken, kool-aid, or watermelon ones so no it's not.

So if you were another race, how would that impact your decision to stand in line for chicken?

Genuinely curious

Honestly I can't speak for anyone else cause I haven't been them. I can only give my opinion on what I know.

How long till the lines die down?
Luckily I went before everyone caught back on to the retro release

Pun intended or nah?

Honestly I've only waited in line once, and that's was because I got it during the lunch crowd and the Popeyes was crowded with high school kids who just left school.

From the way it's looking now probably around Jan/Feb, and that's if they dont sell out before then.

I've never stood in line for shoes either...but I haven't heard nearly as many sneaker jokes as I have fried chicken, kool-aid, or watermelon ones so no it's not.

Interesting. So perceived “negative” stereotypes is what’s influencing your thought process. Since there aren’t any jokes about black people and burritos...would standing in line for a long time at Chipotle be more within your comfort zone?

Probably depends on your area. Atlanta got a Hattie Bs about a year ago and the lines just now have gotten normal.

Back
Top Bottom