Why is Popeyes so slow

tenor.gif

We're in the Boondocks....RIP John Witherspoon

I waited in line for about an hour on Sunday. Caught up on some YouTube videos while in the drive thru, which is the same thing I would have been doing at home.

I'm white.

Like it’s only black ppl waiting in line lol...How come when white people do questionable **** you never hear one of them say “I’m so ashamed of my race or ppl”?
Because they were never brainwashed to think that way.

*****s who do this are unconsciously exposing how their own psyches are wired.

Hundreds of years of brainwashing, and manipulation that were passed down from one generation to the next. Not to mention the ramped up vilification of blacks in just the last 100 years. Some of us can see through it, over it, and around it, while others dive head first all in that mess :smh:

On God, that spicy chicken is overrated. The classic chicken sammich is better. Hate to say it. 20191104_183534.jpg

RIP to the dude who got stabbed/killed. I'm not saying he deserved that but if you're cutting any line, especially a hypebeast line, you have to be ready for what might come next. If you're gonna cut the chicken sammich line, you better have the Kevlar, blicky and hands on deck. He got caught lacking, respectfully.

Last edited:
Tried to order it on the app earlier. Wouldn’t let me. By the time I got off work, it was off the app at the locations by me.

Lines were long so ended up going to pluckers instead. I wonder if popeyes had any idea how much of a hit this sammich was going to be when they dropped it.

Social media really did a number on Popeye's :lol: Literally EVERY Popeye's is packed no matter the time of day nor the location. Tuesdays are normally packed anyway cause of that 2-piece special they have, but with these sandwiches, it's like a damn shoe release :rofl:

Social media really did a number on Popeye's :lol: Literally EVERY Popeye's is packed no matter the time of day nor the location. Tuesdays are normally packed anyway cause of that 2-piece special they have, but with these sandwiches, it's like a damn shoe release :rofl:

Just went to get gas and the Popeye's by there had the drive thru lined up almost to the street :smh:

****** around at work and was cruising in the right lane banging vintage keef. Traffic was coming to a stop and I’m thinking it might be a accident and the line was like a qtr mile down the road and traffic wouldn’t let me over. I was pissed ?

Back
Top Bottom