Why is Popeyes so slow

Copped one from the popeyes in the mall, gonna see if it's any different from the ones in the standalones

Wait....hol up!!??

That’s their marketing gimmick.

food name:

menage a trios
One night stand
Chip’ n head
Fussy hussy
***** boy
Sloppy toppy

they been opened over a year now and the line is still ridiculous.

That’s their marketing gimmick.

food name:

menage a trios
One night stand
Chip’ n head
Fussy hussy
***** boy
Sloppy toppy

they been opened over a year now and the line is still ridiculous.

Brilliant.

Copped my 5th sandwich ever today and for the first time it wasnt hittin. The breast was small, the crunchy extra flakes breading were non existent and barely had any spicy mayo. It's like the workers are trying to deviate from the manual so the lines can die down.

Hold up I didn’t know Popeyes had a breakfast menu
Must be in select markets or something
Or maybe I’ve just never noticed it
Cuz I’ve never seen one

So the idiot in the gray car tried to cut in front of the black car and ****** up her car in the process?

Copped my 5th sandwich ever today and for the first time it wasnt hittin. The breast was small, the crunchy extra flakes breading were non existent and barely had any spicy mayo. It's like the workers are trying to deviate from the manual so the lines can die down.
Or it’s probably just because it’s 100 people in line. Long lines degrade quality even more

So the idiot in the gray car tried to cut in front of the black car and ****ed up her car in the process?

Yeah it looked like the gray car was in the wrong and tried cutting
Why not just go around and get in the line?
Even if I had a beater I would never do that to my car smh

I just don't understand. Chick fill a never runs out of chicken sandwiches... Popeye's supposedly re-stocks, yet they run out within an hour of opening. Somebody lying.

Yeah I don’t believe they have the filets but ran outta the buns
Just doesn’t make sense
It’s more like the employees are tired of this nonsense and don’t wanna make any more

Yeah it looked like the gray car was in the wrong and tried cutting
Why not just go around and get in the line?
Even if I had a beater I would never do that to my car smh
I think they may have gotten there first from a different entrance, but it put them at an awkward angle, and when the other car came from the correct entrance, they felt that they had right of way since they were in the 'right' lane. Why was buddy beating on the window like that? Embarrassment all around.

Yeah I don’t believe they have the filets but ran outta the buns
Just doesn’t make sense
It’s more like the employees are tired of this nonsense and don’t wanna make any more

I'd quit if I was them. Ain no way the minimum wage they're making is worth it.

Yeah these workers are stressed out
Constantly being busy and dealing with impatient customers

At least so far not to bad of a wait here in Lawrence.
The dude in front of me had three separate orders and the last order he was asking multiple questions about the pricing difference between combos and none combos while the line by then was stretching out the door. Now ain’t the time to be pinching pennies, playboi.

Back
Top Bottom