Why is Popeyes so slow

Spicy > Regular
Popeyes > Chickfila

I dont even like chicken sandwiches but for the price it was good. Not worth 30min-1hr wait but definitely worth an InNOut type of wait (15-20min)

great value
Where do you live to wait for in n out for 20 minutes ?

At this point they're probably hiring any and everybody. They probably had people quit mid shift from those lines.

Joint is definitely smaller. Taste better with blackened ranch and hot sauce

the Mayo is the only thing that makes the patty spicy still. Not a mayo guy so I omit

226E3498-FD32-4F87-ADAD-D880029092BA.jpeg

Both had 1 pickle.

What about that new Voodoo sauce? I wish they made a version of this where the filet was actually spicy.

What about that new Voodoo sauce? I wish they made a version of this where the filet was actually spicy.

Voodoo strips were on point when I tried them. Nothing they have their is spicy enough but the fact that call it a spicy chicken sandwich when it's just the spicy mayo making it "hot" still pisses me off :lol:

I tried it last night. Joint was fire... Waaaaaay better than Chick Fil A.

There was no wait either.

the chicken sandwich is legit and better than most fast food chicken sandwiches... but a lot of people want to criticize it because of the hype and wait the sandwich generated... if you had to wait 5 minutes to get the sandwich there wouldnt be so much hate on it and more praise... but since its 30min to an hour wait people think its not worth it... well obviously who wants to wait for a fast food sandwich it defeats the purpose of fast food being convenient

it does, I got one yesterday but never tried it because I just got 2 of the 2 piece white meat specials yesterday. Now that I know that it's not hot, I'm good...

Back
Top Bottom