Why is Popeyes so slow

The pickles and chopped onions are what make the McDonalds cheeseburger edible to me. :lol: Would be way too plain without them.

I've become a bit of a burger purist as I've gotten older. I don't even care for bacon on a burger in most instances. Just feel like it makes the burger different, rather than better.
I tend not to get bacon on burgers when I go out anymore, usually done too hard and is cold.

I just had my 2nd one and I agree the chicken is flavorless. If they figure out a way to make the sandwich taste like the chicken they would be legally serving cocaine.

The only thing I find edible at McDonald's are fries, steak and egg bagel and fish sandwiches.

Their sauces are even bland and generic.

They need to revamp their whole menu IMO.

I tend not to get bacon on burgers when I go out anymore, usually done too hard and is cold.
Bacon is something I'm very wary about ordering from food establishments in general (at least the standard-cut type, that is). Too much variability in how they're gonna cook it. That's why I always get sausage on my egg sandwiches if I'm ordering from a deli or a bagel spot. Just way more consistent.

I mess with slab bacon though. That pastrami bacon I got from Hometown BBQ last night was unreal.

20191208_133246.jpg
Look like thanos is about to slide through that worm hole.

Remember when popeyes biscuits used to be somewhat fluffy or fluffed up on the top
Wonder why they changed to a flat top

nt is the only place i've seen where some people ( the very few minority) say they like the cfa sandwich better
it's been unanimous that popeye's is better from all my peoples

maybe the popeyes are of higher quality down here

nt is the only place i've seen where some people ( the very few minority) say they like the cfa sandwich better

CFA spicy chicken sandwich has better flavor. That can't be debated imo. Popeyes chicken is bigger and has the better bread. I'm rollin with better flavor.

I think Popeyes getting the unanimous nod is partly due to the fact that it is NEW and hyped.

CFA is easily a more flavorful sandwich though

boys really been in here arguing for 200 pages about chicken sammiches and dead *** serious too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom