Why is Popeyes so slow

They put pickles in my chicken sandwich, I specifically said no pickles.
source (17).gif

They made a new one for me though. Took a water cup and put sprite in it too, just cause of the inconvenience.
NEYTP0p.gif

Convinced addictive addictives are in the popeyes recipe.

done had bout 4-5 of these since my last “ive had too many of these” post. Lol

The chicken tastes exactly like their fried chicken so if you already liked that then you’d like the sandwich as well.

Had one earlier today
Sandwich was on point
Store must of gotten a fresh batch of pickles today cuz they were hands down the best pickles so far I’ve had on the sandwich
I think I got a serious problem
The sec I finished it I was craving another :lol:
Slow down Terry :lol:

The chicken tastes exactly like their fried chicken so if you already liked that then you’d like the sandwich as well.
Yeah you gotta beware of quality of the fast-food joints where their chicken strips, nuggets and sandwiches taste different (BK, McDonald's, etc.)

Usually only one of the 3 is of the best quality.

I disagree that Popeye's sandwich tastes like their regular chicken. There is a lack of flavor the sandwich provides when compared to the regular chicken.

Drive thru and in store is packed. Unfortunately it looks like the employees minimizing.

My hatred of pickles goes back to my youth when McDonalds would put them in the kid’s burger with the chopped onions. FOH B.
The pickles and chopped onions are what make the McDonalds cheeseburger edible to me. :lol: Would be way too plain without them.

I've become a bit of a burger purist as I've gotten older. I don't even care for bacon on a burger in most instances. Just feel like it makes the burger different, rather than better.

Back
Top Bottom