Why is Popeyes so slow

The Popeye's 1.5 miles from my house has gone down the drain. Nobody wants to work. They started cutting their hours of operation - closing at 7pm (smh) because of staff shortages. When they were open they were slow af. Then a few weeks ago my kid had some chicken strips and got food poisoning. They pretty much resulted to hiring any bum off the street who was breathing and showed up. They can't take orders and apparently can't cook the food right.

My cousin was getting a prison weekend release from Nevada so I made it out there with all his favorite food from Oakland, my main objective was to eat Raising Cane's the next day but I got too drunk then was playing slots & won $2,000. Woke up the next day hungover and couldn’t even eat Raising Canes. 🤦‍♂️ still want to taste it though because I made a homemade recipe sauce from online and it was hittin!

That twitter post is 💯 % correct about Canes. The “canes sauce” is what keeps them in business but its a simple condiment mixture

salt and pepper on the outside of fried chicken is not effective. seasoning should happen during the various stages of cooking.
the sauce has salt and pepper in it.

canes isn't bad though. i just wouldn't choose it.
Lemon pepper and Cajun seasonings are acceptable after the cooking process is over

Back
Top Bottom