Why is Popeyes so slow

Drive thru is packed..

giphy.gif

sandwhich is fire only thing thats a negative for me is that the spicy version doesnt have spice mixed into the batter like their regular chicken just the sauce... still this is what my sandwhich saw when i unwrapped it
source.gif

Got one yesterday, me and the coworker waited for about 20 min for our sandwich Got the spicy, they slumped on da sauce and didn’t add pickles. So it was a bit bland in my opinion. Willing to give them a second try though ☹️

Is this a limited time event? I don't feel like driving out my way to Popeye's. lol

Went to other location and they sold out when I got there at 12:45 so I went to CFA, bad decision :smh: Flavor is okay but no crunch and the bun is just sad. My aunt took the spicy so I'm stuck with the original.
IMG_20190822_134623.jpg

Finally got to try this sandwich. It's just a whole bunch of hype. Ain't no chicken sandwich worth putting up with the service at Popeye's. The wait was damn near a hour in drive thru. I get to the order menu and they say they ran out of all beverages except for sweet tea. When I got home it turned out to be unsweetened tea. When I'm at the window I tell the girl that she forgot one of my drinks. She sticks her finger up and says "Hold on". The sandwich was kinda cold despite being in the imitation CFA packaging. It has way too much breading. You can barely taste the meat (pause). The bread was pretty good and there's a nice slice of pickle but the chicken wasn't spicy just the sauce. People out here need standards. I've never heard CFA ever say they ran out of something. There can only be one king.

Chicken sandwich rankings go....

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Wendy's

3. Popeye's

Finally got to try this sandwich. It's just a whole bunch of hype. Ain't no chicken sandwich worth putting up with the service at Popeye's. The wait was damn near a hour in drive thru. I get to the order menu and they say they ran out of all beverages except for sweet tea. When I got home it turned out to be unsweetened tea. When I'm at the window I tell the girl that she forgot one of my drinks. She sticks her finger up and says "Hold on". The sandwich was kinda cold despite being in the imitation CFA packaging. It has way too much breading. You can barely taste the meat (pause). The bread was pretty good and there's a nice slice of pickle but the chicken wasn't spicy just the sauce. People out here need standards. I've never heard CFA ever say they ran out of something. There can only be one king.

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Wendy's

3. Popeye's

To be fair, this is a new item so Popeye’s so they probably (and apparently) did a poor job anticipating demand. They couldn’t have possibly guessed there would be this much hype. I am sure moving forward that they will correct the issue.

Zaxby's > shaq leaps and bounds everyone else y'all talking about in here.

Y'all knew they had a Popeye's buffet though? I just saw that on Twitter.

1. Chick-Fil-A
2. Wendy's

3. Popeye's
Chik fil a aint never had this much hype and you cant taste the chicken? taste buds trash

Back
Top Bottom