Why is Popeyes so slow

Zaxby's > shaq leaps and bounds everyone else y'all talking about in here.

Y'all knew they had a Popeye's buffet though? I just saw that on Twitter.

It's only one left in Louisiana

Man if they brought that all over they'd kill the game.

How much is it?

They'd **** the world up (literally :lol:) with like $10 all u can eat. I'd bring a tv to that *****.

Man, if you think Popeye’s is in shambles over a sandwich could you imagine the commotion over a buffet?!?
273DA829-74AA-45F2-8F12-F9030EF4EC32.gif

Just got done eating the spicy chicken sandwich
It’s pretty good but there’s definitely not enough heat to it
My local store was empty no one inside
The drive thru was packed tho
Took about 10-15min to get 3 sandwiches and a large fry which I don’t mind considering it was made fresh

Chik fil a aint never had this much hype and you cant taste the chicken? taste buds trash
You don't need hype when you sell a quality product and deliver with excellent customer service. I've seen CFA drive-thru with 20 cars in it at lunch rush and they getting folks out in under 10 minutes. They forgot my cheese and I got 2 free meal cards. People that keep going to Popeye's be the type that stay in an abusive relationship. Yeah the sandwich is good but mine was cold so I'll have to try it again but from what I ate it was way too much breading.

You don't need hype when you sell a quality product and deliver with excellent customer service. I've seen CFA drive-thru with 20 cars in it at lunch rush and they getting folks out in under 10 minutes. They forgot my cheese and I got 2 free meal cards. People that keep going to Popeye's be the type that stay in an abusive relationship. Yeah the sandwich is good but mine was cold so I'll have to try it again but from what I ate it was way too much breading.
Wait hold up
They give u free meal cards????
Cfa done messed up my order plenty of times
Never got a free meal card

In my experience some Popeyes are just straight up trash it all depends on the store
I avoid the one that’s near me and go outta my way to 2 different stores further away
The store near me never has any food ready and when they do it’s cold and tastes like it’s been sitting under the heat lamp since last night

Wait hold up
They give u free meal cards????
Cfa done messed up my order plenty of times
Never got a free meal card
Yeah either call or give a bad review. There's a code on your receipt for your review. They also give free sandwiches when you leave reviews sometimes.

You know that a trend has jumped the shark when unfunny Instagram comedians start making videos about it. Popeyes has about another week before the moment in the sun ends

False, popeyes would never ask a question polite like this.
i have to disagree they stepped it up at my local restaurant.. tell me why they started giving away free pieces of chicken to people waiting in line lol..then on top of that they hooked me up with a large bag of fries for free to go with my sandwich..chick-fil-a aint never looked out before like that lol

oT7cRH2.png

I don’t even get “welcome to poyeyes”
I just get the stare :lol:
Actually first I get ignored for the first 5 min when I’m at the counter then get the stare lol

Back
Top Bottom