Why is Popeyes so slow

928DEC4D-E00B-406E-9D60-28B77B3F23B5.jpeg

My Popeyes birthday cake lol finally had a chance to try the sandwich out in Florida. It’s legit but not worth waiting half an hour for. I visit New Orleans in a month so I’ll try it again there. People always say Louisiana Popeyes > anywhere else

I'm glad I got to try it last week with a regular wait time. I was just ok and not better than CFA, but I still want to try it again. It's just too crazy now, drive thru line was at least 20 cars deep. I'll try it again in month...

There was a line to get in the parking lot. Had to park next door and walk to Popeyes. Young kid working the register recognized me from pre-sandwich days and gave me a had nod. Asked if I could order bulk and he grabbed the manager for me. Pick up at 11 tomorrow.

I've had it a couple times. It's good, really good. Best I've had. But man the internet has made this a thing. This is insane.

20190822_190320.jpg

I see Florida plates :nerd:

Where you work? I'm coming through for lunch

928DEC4D-E00B-406E-9D60-28B77B3F23B5.jpeg

My Popeyes birthday cake lol finally had a chance to try the sandwich out in Florida. It’s legit but not worth waiting half an hour for. I visit New Orleans in a month so I’ll try it again there. People always say Louisiana Popeyes > anywhere else

First look I thought this was chicken on one of their booster chairs.

I can’t believe stores are running out of chicken
Reminds me of that one vid where a store ran outta chicken during a promo and folks were acting wild saying what are they gonna eat and how are they gonna feed their kids lol

Great SN to Topic ratio.

But why do yall feel/believe there is/should be an INFINITE number of patties?

Got one yesterday, me and the coworker waited for about 20 min for our sandwich Got the spicy, they slumped on da sauce and didn’t add pickles. So it was a bit bland in my opinion. Willing to give them a second try though ☹️
Mine were complete opposite lmao lady put mayo heavy on both sides of bun

Haven't seen popeyes this busy since half price tuesdays. Y'alls popeyes do that? Was all baked once outa town and stopped cause it was tuesday and they looked at us like we were crazy :lol:

Does Bogangles offer a sandwich? If they made a sandwich with a good bun, using the same patty they use for the breakfast sandwich it would be on point.

Haven't seen popeyes this busy since half price tuesdays. Y'alls popeyes do that? Was all baked once outa town and stopped cause it was tuesday and they looked at us like we were crazy :lol:
I’m sick they stopped doing that

They stopped it once the got new owners and made the other one by the mall

Can someone plz explain what's new with this chicken sandwich, If i had one months ago from popeyes the spicy chicken

Back
Top Bottom