Why is Popeyes so slow

So I guess Popeyes got rid of that po’boy sandwich
Didn’t see it on the menu
Never had it so can’t comment if it was any good

i have to disagree they stepped it up at my local restaurant.. tell me why they started giving away free pieces of chicken to people waiting in line lol..then on top of that they hooked me up with a large bag of fries for free to go with my sandwich..chick-fil-a aint never looked out before like that lol

oT7cRH2.png
Yea when I went last week I just ordered a sandwich but they laced be with 2 orders of fries in the bag :pimp: ...they showing luv at some places

Haven't seen popeyes this busy since half price tuesdays. Y'alls popeyes do that? Was all baked once outa town and stopped cause it was tuesday and they looked at us like we were crazy :lol:
Idk bout have price
But we got $2 Tuesday’s
Leg and thigh for $2
And they never run out

Yea when I went last week I just ordered a sandwich but they laced be with 2 orders of fries in the bag :pimp: ...they showing luv at some places

You must have caught them when it was pressure and ****** just stopped giving a damn :lol:

He ain't right either. It's always something "we gotta do better" at

its true this time though.

****** use black twitter to make everything popping except our own ****. twitter aint gon be around forever and we gon feel dumb at how much **** we made blow and we aint use that power for ourselves. everything cool comes from "us".

at the same time im loving all the memes and **** :lol:

its true this time though.

*****s use black twitter to make everything popping except our own ****. twitter aint gon be around forever and we gon feel dumb at how much **** we made blow and we aint use that power for ourselves. everything cool comes from "us".

at the same time im loving all the memes and **** :lol:

Black owned spots hyped up on “black twitter” would be charging $12 for 1 sandwich covered in parsley

Black owned spots hyped up on “black twitter” would be charging $12 for 1 sandwich covered in parsley

Eh someone else out there getting away with it.

Mentalities like this also hurt us too.

Not to mention the lowkey mom and pop spots be bussing and sometimes for a decent price too. U trippin.

Jesus
What's up with all these youtube videos of folks doing popeyes chicken sandwich reviews
There's gotta be thousands of videos lol

I legitimately do not understand how they got this much hype over a chicken sandwich as if they didn't sell chicken and bread previously.

Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) is a Canadian multinational fast food holding company. Formed in 2014 by the $12.5 billion merger between American fast food restaurant chain Burger King and Canadian coffee shop and restaurant chain Tim Hortons, and expanded by the 2017 purchase of American fast food chain Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, the company is the fifth-largest operator of fast food restaurants in the world behind Subway, McDonald's, Starbucks and Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restaurant_Brands_International

Well i guess all this craziness is good for chicken sandwich lovers
This is gonna make other restaurants step up their game

Back
Top Bottom