Why is Popeyes so slow

We are so ****ing stupid.

I always trip how the advancement of technology has made people less intelligent narcissistic consumers. Pretty amazing we use the information and tech we have achieved to give free promotion to billion dollar corporations for their $3 chickens sandwich. Imagine if the challenge was to buy a homeless person one. But nah gotta focus on “me” and how I am cool just like everyone else. We all fall victim in our own ways but social media really makes me think the worst about humanity.

I’m high. Sorry for the rant. Enjoy your chicken sandwich’s :wink:

I just heated up a leftover spicy in the toaster oven to perfection. This one was loaded with the sauce so it was spicier than the others I’ve had. Which again goes to consistency or the lack of it.

They nailed the bread. Like with chick fil a I sometimes peel the bread off. With Popeyes I enjoyed all the bread.

On another note, McDonalds tried (they might still have it) their southern style sandwich, a knock off chickfila that had no taste. Amazing to see Popeyes get the formula and elevate it while McDonalds just copied it with Seemingly not much thought.

I always trip how the advancement of technology has made people less intelligent narcissistic consumers. Pretty amazing we use the information and tech we have achieved to give free promotion to billion dollar corporations for their $3 chickens sandwich. Imagine if the challenge was to buy a homeless person one. But nah gotta focus on “me” and how I am cool just like everyone else. We all fall victim in our own ways but social media really makes me think the worst about humanity.

It’s Natural when people like something they spread the word on it. In the past it was in person then over the phone. Now it’s with social media.

If there was no internet this would still be a great sandwich and people would desire them. There just wouldn’t be a rush like we have now due to social media.

Bruh I don’t even do those challenges
I get what ur saying
But folks just debating who has a better sandwich
U taking it down another road
To another convo
And I’m down to have THAT convo
Just in another thread

Cfa already out with the smear campaign :lol:

43F77082-B61E-49DE-ABF9-48E32EE4AD83.png

I just heated up a leftover spicy in the toaster oven to perfection. This one was loaded with the sauce so it was spicier than the others I’ve had. Which again goes to consistency or the lack of it.

They nailed the bread. Like with chick fil a I sometimes peel the bread off. With Popeyes I enjoyed all the bread.

On another note, McDonalds tried (they might still have it) their southern style sandwich, a knock off chickfila that had no taste. Amazing to see Popeyes get the formula and elevate it while McDonalds just copied it with Seemingly not much thought.

It’s Natural when people like something they spread the word on it. In the past it was in person then over the phone. Now it’s with social media.

If there was no internet this would still be a great sandwich and people would desire them. There just wouldn’t be a rush like we have now due to social media.

Dog, I swear you have had two dozen of these things :lol: Your dedication and in-depth reviews really got me buying the hype even though I’m holding out

They still ain’t add Popeyes to doordash

I’m not waiting in that mf line
513D78A9-0EB7-44E1-BBC0-2F7AE2D639EF.png

My girl was in line for 20 minutes yesterday then got to the box and had forgot her wallet. Shorty was on the phone with me hottttt :lol:

And yes she went back :smh:
Must be regional.

Its best on doordash cuz unlike on ubereats, they never say an item is sold out. You order it and get it.

Damn my sandwich barely had any sauce on it
Next time I order I’m gonna ask for extra sauce

It’s different. Spreading the word is one thing. But social media is a whole other beast. People don’t post for the sandwich they post for likes, revenue(youtube), and social acceptance. Sure it’s all harmless. But it’s not.
I was around before the internet and it’s different.

Bruh I don’t even do those challenges
I get what ur saying
But folks just debating who has a better sandwich
U taking it down another road
To another convo
And I’m down to have THAT convo
Just in another thread

Nuff said. I feel you. We’ll have this convo in a different setting. I’ll quit being a Debbie Downer. It’s just off the trees “I be having mad visions sun” lol

Im hearing the sauce adds alotta flavor to the sandwhich. Any of you know what kinda sauce it is?

Ion f*** with no white sauces. NONE. No exceptions.

Imma throw some red pepper and bbq on mine. When i can finally get one anyway.

My only gripe is people taking pics of bitten sandwiches as if taking a pic of an unbitten one holds lrss weight.

Im hearing the sauce adds alotta flavor to the sandwhich. Any of you know what kinda sauce it is?

It's a mayo based sauce. It's an orange color. Putting bbq sauce on it would just ruin it but you do you.

Same here. White sauces are a no for me. Probably based with stupid mayo. The most I can do is tartar sauce and as of Late I haven't even been using that .

It's a mayo based sauce. It's an orange color. Putting bbq sauce on it would just ruin it but you do you.
I did bbq on the first one I had, the 3 after all had sweet heat on them. I wanted to go back in time and slap myself for even thinking bbq was the move :smh:

I guess Nuggets got folks doing it but I never saw Bbq or even ketchup as good partners of fried chickens
Nuggets for me with bbq, now ketchup I grew up on putting it on chicken. That's why I usually only do ketchup when I go to carryouts since everybody's mumbo sauce is different and not in a good way

Back
Top Bottom