WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by TheHype

I thought it meant something about Pig's not having veins and something about the blood not being cleansed or some +#@#..

I don't eat Pork, btw.
Oh word? Pigs don't have veins?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mental ******.
Oh my....
laugh.gif

They have veins, brehh....sweat glands they have not (somebody confirm this for me?) 

I'm just here to laugh about pigs don't have a venous system.. lolwut

I honestly think it's due to religious reasons.. if you're avoiding it for health issues you might as well go and avoid red meat as well and just stick to poultry..

I'm just here to laugh about pigs don't have a venous system.. lolwut

I honestly think it's due to religious reasons.. if you're avoiding it for health issues you might as well go and avoid red meat as well and just stick to poultry..

I stopped eating pork because someone posted a video on here like two years ago of a pig being brutally beaten..so I just stopped eating it. It was hard at first but now its whatever.

I stopped eating pork because someone posted a video on here like two years ago of a pig being brutally beaten..so I just stopped eating it. It was hard at first but now its whatever.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

stems from islam i think

probably because pork if not cooked at a high enough temp has parasites that can make you sick

so they probably taught that it was a "dirty" animal and not to eat it back in the day before science could explain it
That's what I think.There is obviously a religious element - but that is based on common sense as the meat was 'unclean' - now with some more knowledge it can be stored and cooked safely.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

stems from islam i think

probably because pork if not cooked at a high enough temp has parasites that can make you sick

so they probably taught that it was a "dirty" animal and not to eat it back in the day before science could explain it
That's what I think.There is obviously a religious element - but that is based on common sense as the meat was 'unclean' - now with some more knowledge it can be stored and cooked safely.

i tend to stay away from pork because its really heavy on the stomach

some pork is delicious ill admit especially in combinations like bacon and eggs or pepperoni on pizza 

i dont see why ppl gotta eliminate it from their diet, just try to eat less of it and go from there

i tend to stay away from pork because its really heavy on the stomach

some pork is delicious ill admit especially in combinations like bacon and eggs or pepperoni on pizza 

i dont see why ppl gotta eliminate it from their diet, just try to eat less of it and go from there

Speaking from an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is bad but the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs are scavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young when kept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is very similar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of the pig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actually considered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also, people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin for treatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and human beings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and is probably similar in taste
sick.gif

Speaking from an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is bad but the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs are scavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young when kept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is very similar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of the pig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actually considered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also, people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin for treatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and human beings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and is probably similar in taste
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

You should be a total vegetarian then. All of these animals get beaten and what not. Someone posted a vid a couple weeks ago with cows...
smh.gif

I'm still a carnivore, though.

Originally Posted by RocSole

You should be a total vegetarian then. All of these animals get beaten and what not. Someone posted a vid a couple weeks ago with cows...
smh.gif

I'm still a carnivore, though.

who gives a rats ***. I dont care what any religion says or why they believe its dirty or unclean. bacon on my baked potatoes is bomb digity

who gives a rats ***. I dont care what any religion says or why they believe its dirty or unclean. bacon on my baked potatoes is bomb digity

Pigs do not possess sweat glands in their skin, which allow for the body to cool down in hot temperatures. For pigs to thermoregulate, they use mud to wallow in to lower their internal temperature, preventing them from being fried from the heat. Instead of a saline basis for thermal cooling (like humans), they use an external source to draw heat out (a simple rule of thermodynamics - heat travels from areas of high temperature to areas of low temperature ... variation of pressure and flow principles)............That's gross that they cant sweat to get the toxins out of themselfs

Pigs do not possess sweat glands in their skin, which allow for the body to cool down in hot temperatures. For pigs to thermoregulate, they use mud to wallow in to lower their internal temperature, preventing them from being fried from the heat. Instead of a saline basis for thermal cooling (like humans), they use an external source to draw heat out (a simple rule of thermodynamics - heat travels from areas of high temperature to areas of low temperature ... variation of pressure and flow principles)............That's gross that they cant sweat to get the toxins out of themselfs

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

sick.gif
Yum.

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

sick.gif
Yum.

Back
Top Bottom