WHY IS PORK EVIL? **

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Pigs do not possess sweat glands in their skin, which allow for the body to cool down in hot temperatures. For pigs to thermoregulate, they use mud to wallow in to lower their internal temperature, preventing them from being fried from the heat. Instead of a saline basis for thermal cooling (like humans), they use an external source to draw heat out (a simple rule of thermodynamics - heat travels from areas of high temperature to areas of low temperature ... variation of pressure and flow principles)............That's gross that they cant sweat to get the toxins out of themselfs
sick.gif

Pigs do not possess sweat glands in their skin, which allow for the body to cool down in hot temperatures. For pigs to thermoregulate, they use mud to wallow in to lower their internal temperature, preventing them from being fried from the heat. Instead of a saline basis for thermal cooling (like humans), they use an external source to draw heat out (a simple rule of thermodynamics - heat travels from areas of high temperature to areas of low temperature ... variation of pressure and flow principles)............That's gross that they cant sweat to get the toxins out of themselfs
sick.gif

you get rid of the majority of toxins through urine, feces, and even breathing. i'm sure pigs do all of those things, dont you think?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Speakingfrom an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is badbut the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs arescavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young whenkept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is verysimilar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of thepig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actuallyconsidered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also,people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin fortreatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and humanbeings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and isprobably similar in taste
sick.gif
your religion is your religion, but let's not let it get in the way of reality. pigs are not any more "unclean" than any other animal. eating your own young only occurs when stressd and in captivity, not in a normal natural environment. furthermore, while strange, this activity is not "dirtier" than eating any other animal. and i highly doubt eating humans is like eating pigs, but if so i bet human ribs are delicious
pimp.gif

you get rid of the majority of toxins through urine, feces, and even breathing. i'm sure pigs do all of those things, dont you think?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Speakingfrom an Islamic perspective, there are multiple reasons why pork is badbut the main is that because the pig is an unclean animal. Pigs arescavengers and are known to eat anything including their own young whenkept in captivity (such as a pig farm). On top of that, the pig is verysimilar to human beings from a biological stand point. Many of thepig's organs are similar to human beings that they are actuallyconsidered the best possible organ donors from among the animals. Also,people with insulin dependent diabetes often use pig insulin fortreatment. Because of all this similarity between pigs and humanbeings, eating pig flesh is compared to eating human flesh and isprobably similar in taste
sick.gif
your religion is your religion, but let's not let it get in the way of reality. pigs are not any more "unclean" than any other animal. eating your own young only occurs when stressd and in captivity, not in a normal natural environment. furthermore, while strange, this activity is not "dirtier" than eating any other animal. and i highly doubt eating humans is like eating pigs, but if so i bet human ribs are delicious
pimp.gif

My uncle has a pig's heart.

And that's the sole reason he's alive today.

But pork is good, regardless. Mmm bacon. *drools*

so if pigs taste like humans, would monkeys taste like pigs?

i want to eat me some monkayyy.

so if pigs taste like humans, would monkeys taste like pigs?

i want to eat me some monkayyy.

1hxzwk.jpg

that swine, is a low down-dirty animal my brotha.
main reason i dont eat pork (or beef) is because of the nutritional aspect.
the only thing that gets a pass is pepperoni

1hxzwk.jpg

People need to chill.  Pork is just as good as beef or chicken.  Don't give me this pigs are dirty animals bs.  People act like they buy their porkchops or bacon from the supermarket covered in mud.  Religious reasons don't really apply anymore, but people just follow it blindly.  Props to my jewish friends who eat bacon cheeseburgers.  

People need to chill.  Pork is just as good as beef or chicken.  Don't give me this pigs are dirty animals bs.  People act like they buy their porkchops or bacon from the supermarket covered in mud.  Religious reasons don't really apply anymore, but people just follow it blindly.  Props to my jewish friends who eat bacon cheeseburgers.  

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

eek.gif
I swear ya'l are on some other @#$% down there

laugh.gif
j/k

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

eek.gif
I swear ya'l are on some other @#$% down there

laugh.gif
j/k

my israelite ex gf said something about parasites...

i'm like whatever. i'll take a bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a soda. the hell outta here.

we live in a time where ppl were getting e coli from lettuce and tomatoes and you're tryna tell me not to eat bacon?

my israelite ex gf said something about parasites...

i'm like whatever. i'll take a bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a soda. the hell outta here.

we live in a time where ppl were getting e coli from lettuce and tomatoes and you're tryna tell me not to eat bacon?

I suspect it was demonized hundreds of years ago by  a bunch of old men trying to leverage themselves morally versus the rest of society.

Today it's ironic because some who decry the consumption of pork still eat fast food and drink soft drinks laden with neuro-toxins.

I suspect it was demonized hundreds of years ago by  a bunch of old men trying to leverage themselves morally versus the rest of society.

Today it's ironic because some who decry the consumption of pork still eat fast food and drink soft drinks laden with neuro-toxins.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

1hxzwk.jpg

roll.gif

my brother is a mooslim and he stay trying to kick that Bull####

F*** Outta Here!!!!!!!

(yes i spelled muslim that way)

Back
Top Bottom