Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

+1. There have been cases that I have seen firsthand where parents invest more in the younger child if the first was a disappointment.

+1. There have been cases that I have seen firsthand where parents invest more in the younger child if the first was a disappointment.

Not always true, can work both ways. In my case, I am much more athletic then then my brother and I'm the younger one.

Not always true, can work both ways. In my case, I am much more athletic then then my brother and I'm the younger one.

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings. I think the guy was just generalizing off of big name celebrities tho

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings. I think the guy was just generalizing off of big name celebrities tho

I'm 5 years older than my brother, heavier, and i'm much quicker, more agile, better balance etc. 6'3 200 vs 6'5 215. He "looks" more athletic though.

I'm 5 years older than my brother, heavier, and i'm much quicker, more agile, better balance etc. 6'3 200 vs 6'5 215. He "looks" more athletic though.

It always seems like the youngest sibling is always the better athlete...

just off the top of my head: jordan wade rose

Originally Posted by amel223

definitely not always true... this was a terrible generalization 

Back
Top Bottom