Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

my younger brother is certainly more athletic (and taller
30t6p3b.gif
) than me

but talented? $*@$ that
laugh.gif

my younger brother is certainly more athletic (and taller
30t6p3b.gif
) than me

but talented? $*@$ that
laugh.gif

jordan, rose, telfair, evans etc. all had older siblings to keep them motivated and guide them in the right direction. it has nothing to do with being more naturally gifted usually but more about the circumstances they were put under.

jordan, rose, telfair, evans etc. all had older siblings to keep them motivated and guide them in the right direction. it has nothing to do with being more naturally gifted usually but more about the circumstances they were put under.

Carson Palmer > Jordan Palmer

Ed O'Bannon > Charles O'Bannon (That's not saying much though)

Jason Giambi > Jeremy Giambi

Cal Ripken Jr. > Billy Ripken

Bret Hart > Owen Hart

Hank Aaron > Tommie Aaron

Doesn't always happen.

Carson Palmer > Jordan Palmer

Ed O'Bannon > Charles O'Bannon (That's not saying much though)

Jason Giambi > Jeremy Giambi

Cal Ripken Jr. > Billy Ripken

Bret Hart > Owen Hart

Hank Aaron > Tommie Aaron

Doesn't always happen.

^ Owen Hart was more athletic than Bret.

Anyway, I don't think it's a ridiculous statement at all. Of course there are exceptions, but I'm curious to see the breakdown statistically.

Around my way it seems that the younger brother is the more athletic and talented, while the older brothers seem to be the savvy types that make all the right decisions.

^ Owen Hart was more athletic than Bret.

Anyway, I don't think it's a ridiculous statement at all. Of course there are exceptions, but I'm curious to see the breakdown statistically.

Around my way it seems that the younger brother is the more athletic and talented, while the older brothers seem to be the savvy types that make all the right decisions.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings.
i think maybe this is because he/she would go through more struggles and make the most of what they have, where as a younger one would be maybe more spoiled and when it comes to the real world the older more experienced sibling would succeed more than a younger one. 
This. 
Being the Older Sibling FTW. 

pimp.gif

P.S - At times I wish I was a younger sibling, my lil sisters TOO SPOILED. I just wish it was the same for me.. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings.
i think maybe this is because he/she would go through more struggles and make the most of what they have, where as a younger one would be maybe more spoiled and when it comes to the real world the older more experienced sibling would succeed more than a younger one. 
This. 
Being the Older Sibling FTW. 

pimp.gif

P.S - At times I wish I was a younger sibling, my lil sisters TOO SPOILED. I just wish it was the same for me.. 
eyes.gif

Speaking as the younger brother, I have two older brothers 
tired.gif

I am the more active out of the two, but for some reason my oldest brother stays skinny yet I have yet to see him run anywhere.

My other brother is chubby, but would be a lot fatter if he didn't have a job.

I would say I'm more talented in football and basketball though...

I not only understand the game better, but also have an advantage on my size and speed.

Good breaks out on my routes, and when I drive to the lane I might just stop get them in the air when they fly over me I lay it in.

IF I was to drop a few pounds I'd dominate even more so! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom