Why is there a market for food like this?

had these before...

Hungry-Man.jpg

taste like +!$+

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Why is there a market for cigarettes? If people are willing to buy something, there is a market for it. /thread
The cigarette came before the smoker...

Why is there a market for cigarettes? If people are willing to buy something, there is a market for it. /thread

Funny there was a dude at work heating up a Hungry Man dinner for lunch the other day and he was complaining about how they don't make the portions as big as they used to.

Funny there was a dude at work heating up a Hungry Man dinner for lunch the other day and he was complaining about how they don't make the portions as big as they used to.

Thing is, especially if you're a man in your teens or 20's and are physically active, you should far exceed many of the recommended daily amounts of many nutrients.

And 1 pound of food isn't a huge amount.

Thing is, especially if you're a man in your teens or 20's and are physically active, you should far exceed many of the recommended daily amounts of many nutrients.

And 1 pound of food isn't a huge amount.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I know you thought that sounded all philosophical and *#*@ but actually, you're just wrong.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I know you thought that sounded all philosophical and *#*@ but actually, you're just wrong.

I wish I knew enough about nutrition to be as grossed out as most of the people in here. Those just look unhealthy, especially when cooked.
Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Recreational marijuana is still illegal and food products like these are allowed be sold to the public...........

I would be interested to see an essay supporting this argument.

I wish I knew enough about nutrition to be as grossed out as most of the people in here. Those just look unhealthy, especially when cooked.
Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Recreational marijuana is still illegal and food products like these are allowed be sold to the public...........

I would be interested to see an essay supporting this argument.

Back
Top Bottom