Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

when i went to vegas the guy next to me was obese on my flight, we didnt even have the arm rest down

obese ppl should be force to pay for first class, that was not a pleasant flight at all.
nah let em fly on the cheap tickets. I pray I sit next to someone obese cuz the airline will upgrade or move me to a better seat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

you can try and be the healthiest guy in the world and still end up getting cancer.

indifferent.gif

there's so much foolishness in here. I can drive as carefully as possible and still get killed in a car accident, so what's the point of driving carefully.
I drive real fast @!%%@ I dont drive slow
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif
@ all the corpulent folk in here getting all pissy.

EDIT: Why is it ok to hassle cig smokers about their problem, but not obese/severely overweight people?
eyes.gif

You may be skinny, but you obviously aren't very smart. Second hand smoke affects everybody in the general vicinity with all the carcinogens and harmful chemicals released into the air, including non smokers. Someone's being obese in passing, has no direct affect on your life on your health.
im hassling everyone that's below me, champ. 
no discrimination here. 

laugh.gif

EDIT: Why is it ok to hassle cig smokers about their problem, but not obese/severely overweight people?
eyes.gif

You may be skinny, but you obviously aren't very smart. Second hand smoke affects everybody in the general vicinity with all the carcinogens and harmful chemicals released into the air, including non smokers. Someone's being obese in passing, has no direct affect on your life on your health.
im hassling everyone that's below me, champ. 
no discrimination here. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

when i went to vegas the guy next to me was obese on my flight, we didnt even have the arm rest down

obese ppl should be force to pay for first class, that was not a pleasant flight at all.
nah let em fly on the cheap tickets. I pray I sit next to someone obese cuz the airline will upgrade or move me to a better seat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

you can try and be the healthiest guy in the world and still end up getting cancer.

indifferent.gif

there's so much foolishness in here. I can drive as carefully as possible and still get killed in a car accident, so what's the point of driving carefully.
I drive real fast @!%%@ I dont drive slow
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Overabundance of calorie dense food and lack of activity in majority of the population. People see getting a desk job as an improvement over a job that requires more physical activity.

Overabundance of calorie dense food and lack of activity in majority of the population. People see getting a desk job as an improvement over a job that requires more physical activity.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I meant in the sense of what is ok to confront people about

i remember overhearing this woman confront another woman who was smoking and minding her own business

she lectured her on the dangers of tobacco use and whatnot

the other lady took an apologetic tone, claiming that she felt bad about her habit but couldnt help it

why is THIS ok to do, but going to an obese person and say "shape up! do you know how many years you're shaving off of your life because of your choices?" would be considered taboo?

So take all your intelligence talk somewhere else.

besides, you're the guy who snitched on that epic thread, your opinion is invalid

You're That Dude alright...

....you're that dude that no one respects.
Nothing was epic about that thread except the fact that dude STILL didn't win. And even still, he made it twice included 1 that is still open and has fallen to page 10 or something.

And who are you even arguing with? Who said it was ok for the lady to confront the smoker? Seems like a douchey move on her part.

You are going so hard with the I'm blackballed from nt, now nobody respects me nonsense. It's the internet.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I meant in the sense of what is ok to confront people about

i remember overhearing this woman confront another woman who was smoking and minding her own business

she lectured her on the dangers of tobacco use and whatnot

the other lady took an apologetic tone, claiming that she felt bad about her habit but couldnt help it

why is THIS ok to do, but going to an obese person and say "shape up! do you know how many years you're shaving off of your life because of your choices?" would be considered taboo?

So take all your intelligence talk somewhere else.

besides, you're the guy who snitched on that epic thread, your opinion is invalid

You're That Dude alright...

....you're that dude that no one respects.
Nothing was epic about that thread except the fact that dude STILL didn't win. And even still, he made it twice included 1 that is still open and has fallen to page 10 or something.

And who are you even arguing with? Who said it was ok for the lady to confront the smoker? Seems like a douchey move on her part.

You are going so hard with the I'm blackballed from nt, now nobody respects me nonsense. It's the internet.

Im not arguing, i was legitimately asking.

Where do we (as society) draw the line on that?

Im not arguing, i was legitimately asking.

Where do we (as society) draw the line on that?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

but seriously it's a huge problem in this country, even the poor people are fat...where you get money to eat like that?

My dad is pretty big, he said the reason why is because he has been a big eater he just had football to keep him in shape, once he blew his new out in college he didn't play his senior year but continued eating the way he always has and never really hit the gym and been like that since then. It's a hard habbit to break

unintelligent people are a prob too.
eyes.gif

cheap food = unhealthy

Originally Posted by omgitswes

but seriously it's a huge problem in this country, even the poor people are fat...where you get money to eat like that?

My dad is pretty big, he said the reason why is because he has been a big eater he just had football to keep him in shape, once he blew his new out in college he didn't play his senior year but continued eating the way he always has and never really hit the gym and been like that since then. It's a hard habbit to break

unintelligent people are a prob too.
eyes.gif

cheap food = unhealthy

laugh.gif

Are some of these replies serious? People get overweight because thick girls are in demand?

The reason people get overweight is because they don't have control over their will. They like unhealthy food that tastes good too much and they eat it in oversized portions.

laugh.gif

Are some of these replies serious? People get overweight because thick girls are in demand?

The reason people get overweight is because they don't have control over their will. They like unhealthy food that tastes good too much and they eat it in oversized portions.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

its a given that some ppl have no will over what they eat but actually ive noticed that the food in america is diff than in other countries. I havent lived in the US for a minute and I have lost mad weight by eating the same kinds of food. Im not even talkin about fast food, normal food - like chicken, bread etc. There is something in the food in the US and i should prob write this in the theories thread but i first started suspecting this when i saw that doc movie Food Inc. The food in america is highly processed and engineered to get people to keep consuming by adding things like msg, benzoate nitrate etc. Let's not forget that all food in the US is also corn-based and all corn in the US is gm. 
nerd.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

its a given that some ppl have no will over what they eat but actually ive noticed that the food in america is diff than in other countries. I havent lived in the US for a minute and I have lost mad weight by eating the same kinds of food. Im not even talkin about fast food, normal food - like chicken, bread etc. There is something in the food in the US and i should prob write this in the theories thread but i first started suspecting this when i saw that doc movie Food Inc. The food in america is highly processed and engineered to get people to keep consuming by adding things like msg, benzoate nitrate etc. Let's not forget that all food in the US is also corn-based and all corn in the US is gm. 
nerd.gif

I have a story.
On the bus today a couple tried to get on. Prob mid 40's. Both (very) overweight. The dude asked the bus driver to lower the bus because he was "handicapped". \

The bus driver straight up said, "no, you're just overweight".  I was 
eek.gif

They cursed out the driver and didn't even attempt to get on the bus. 

Back
Top Bottom