Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

But for real...obesity is out of hand in this country. I'm not understanding why big girls steady hit on skinny dudes like me. I can't do %@%# with that.
sick.gif

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

But for real...obesity is out of hand in this country. I'm not understanding why big girls steady hit on skinny dudes like me. I can't do %@%# with that.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by scshift

Slim women >>> all.

Whenever fools gas up thick women, then fat girls start thinking they're "thick" and that much better
eyes.gif

Especially cause it gets mad nasty as they age. You can take a slim girl out in public without feeling like a fool

I think you may be that same dude who goes on every appreciation thread calling every female bigger than Beyonce fat, but

They're equally disgusting, and I'd be embarrassed by either. So whether you hit up plywood or Peter Griffin, it's
sick.gif
sick.gif
 either way.

Nah, you got the wrong dude. I actually don't go into the appreciation threads, I never see them on the 1st 3 pages and the only ones I ever looked at were the white and latina ones, I did peep the black one for a bit but for the most part I just lurked
laugh.gif

I said slim by the way. There's a difference between slim and a frail bag of bones. The frail look is straight
sick.gif
also, but it's better than ridiculously obese. However, I'd take neither - is it that bad to like someone who is fairly athletic? Check out the buffet style women body post - I liked the slim and athletic ones, I'm not into that anorexic skeleton you posted

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Slim women >>> all.

Whenever fools gas up thick women, then fat girls start thinking they're "thick" and that much better
eyes.gif

Especially cause it gets mad nasty as they age. You can take a slim girl out in public without feeling like a fool

I think you may be that same dude who goes on every appreciation thread calling every female bigger than Beyonce fat, but

They're equally disgusting, and I'd be embarrassed by either. So whether you hit up plywood or Peter Griffin, it's
sick.gif
sick.gif
 either way.

Nah, you got the wrong dude. I actually don't go into the appreciation threads, I never see them on the 1st 3 pages and the only ones I ever looked at were the white and latina ones, I did peep the black one for a bit but for the most part I just lurked
laugh.gif

I said slim by the way. There's a difference between slim and a frail bag of bones. The frail look is straight
sick.gif
also, but it's better than ridiculously obese. However, I'd take neither - is it that bad to like someone who is fairly athletic? Check out the buffet style women body post - I liked the slim and athletic ones, I'm not into that anorexic skeleton you posted

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course they don't but the same way people scream sexism, and ageism. I could see folks in the future having a fit because someone else has showed discrimination against them because of their weight.

But I think lack of education of what is/isn't healthy is also an issue. This can stem from the parents and/or the school. Not sure if schools have health anymore but a lot can be learned if people simply talked to kids. But then again, a lot of adults don't know what should and shouldn't be eaten.

But of course, cheaper food is the unhealthiest food. And the unhealthiest food is usually found in the urban regions. Get the poor to kill themselves even more, yes I know poor people aren't the only fast food eaters, but just watch MacDonnas commercials to see who is the #1 target.

Damn, what next? Are people going to start arguing against discrimination based on intelligence?

That happened to me in school once, we had to pick out groups and this one lazy dude was salty cause we didn't want him in our group, he complained that we only wanted "smart" kids in our group. Buddy got that one right
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course they don't but the same way people scream sexism, and ageism. I could see folks in the future having a fit because someone else has showed discrimination against them because of their weight.

But I think lack of education of what is/isn't healthy is also an issue. This can stem from the parents and/or the school. Not sure if schools have health anymore but a lot can be learned if people simply talked to kids. But then again, a lot of adults don't know what should and shouldn't be eaten.

But of course, cheaper food is the unhealthiest food. And the unhealthiest food is usually found in the urban regions. Get the poor to kill themselves even more, yes I know poor people aren't the only fast food eaters, but just watch MacDonnas commercials to see who is the #1 target.

Damn, what next? Are people going to start arguing against discrimination based on intelligence?

That happened to me in school once, we had to pick out groups and this one lazy dude was salty cause we didn't want him in our group, he complained that we only wanted "smart" kids in our group. Buddy got that one right
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You gotta remember that eating healthy is very very expensive. Most simply can't afford it..

i dont buy that hog wash....its all about counting your calorie intake and stop being lazy with your food choices...

You gotta remember that eating healthy is very very expensive. Most simply can't afford it..

i dont buy that hog wash....its all about counting your calorie intake and stop being lazy with your food choices...

America is the hardest working country out of first world countries.

Its hard to eat right when you work 50-60 hours a week and can only afford bad food.

Also bad food !!##%!@ tastes good. Really really really really good.

I've been eating clean for two weeks now and its hard man.

Yall in here going in on people for being fat when in this economy its hard to feed your family anything.

America is the hardest working country out of first world countries.

Its hard to eat right when you work 50-60 hours a week and can only afford bad food.

Also bad food !!##%!@ tastes good. Really really really really good.

I've been eating clean for two weeks now and its hard man.

Yall in here going in on people for being fat when in this economy its hard to feed your family anything.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What did the teacher have to say about that

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What did the teacher have to say about that

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood aint neva lied

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood aint neva lied

Americans don't care about the stuff they are eating. They just want it fast and cheap for the most part. Alot aren't active either.

Americans don't care about the stuff they are eating. They just want it fast and cheap for the most part. Alot aren't active either.

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

sick.gif

Story of my life
tired.gif
every time I go to the club I get manhandled by 5'10, 220 girls...I'm 5'8 150 at my biggest
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
at the aggressiveness

sick.gif

Story of my life
tired.gif
every time I go to the club I get manhandled by 5'10, 220 girls...I'm 5'8 150 at my biggest
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom