Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

Originally Posted by INS

I eat so much fast food and i dont gain a pound, i always get a Large order of fries. I've been at 160 for 5 years now. I'm 21 btw

Me too for as long as i can remember, even mixing foods that should not go together and still have happy guts.
pimp.gif
Dont ask me about my health tho, its been years since i seen Dr. Wiley
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by INS

I eat so much fast food and i dont gain a pound, i always get a Large order of fries. I've been at 160 for 5 years now. I'm 21 btw

Me too for as long as i can remember, even mixing foods that should not go together and still have happy guts.
pimp.gif
Dont ask me about my health tho, its been years since i seen Dr. Wiley
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

I actually try to look at it from another point of view.  At least Americans can afford to overeat and there's an abundance of food supply.  Even homeless people can eat well since we throw away so much.  People can do better at moderating their portions though.  You take a look at France and all the cream, bread, pastries, rich food they eat but they don't have a fat reputation.  Italian people are all about pasta and bread.  Asian people consume rice and noodles almost every meal.  Americans like a lot of that stuff too but for some reason our people are fatter.

Take into account how active a lot of the citizens of those countries are too. America is home to processed foods and preservatives. While Asian countries eat rice and noodles daily, they also incorporate a lot of vegetables. A lot of the citizens in Asian countries farm and avoid the hormones that we inject into everything. Italians don't each as much pasta as you are led to believe either. In Italy it is a peasant dish and those who do eat it don't eat an entire family serving just by themselves.

Originally Posted by shogun

I actually try to look at it from another point of view.  At least Americans can afford to overeat and there's an abundance of food supply.  Even homeless people can eat well since we throw away so much.  People can do better at moderating their portions though.  You take a look at France and all the cream, bread, pastries, rich food they eat but they don't have a fat reputation.  Italian people are all about pasta and bread.  Asian people consume rice and noodles almost every meal.  Americans like a lot of that stuff too but for some reason our people are fatter.

Take into account how active a lot of the citizens of those countries are too. America is home to processed foods and preservatives. While Asian countries eat rice and noodles daily, they also incorporate a lot of vegetables. A lot of the citizens in Asian countries farm and avoid the hormones that we inject into everything. Italians don't each as much pasta as you are led to believe either. In Italy it is a peasant dish and those who do eat it don't eat an entire family serving just by themselves.

laugh.gif

Yeah i been working on my weight. I've join a gym and been eating better this year. i've lost 30 pounds since the new year
pimp.gif

shoutout to bb.com (misc)

laugh.gif

Yeah i been working on my weight. I've join a gym and been eating better this year. i've lost 30 pounds since the new year
pimp.gif

shoutout to bb.com (misc)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Because people like thick girls

That's true, but people don't like fat girls. There's a difference.

That's true, but thick girls stay thick for a short period of time in their life. When they hit 30(or even their late twenties) 99% of them turn obese.
Hell even in college the thick girls from freshman year are all fat now. That's why you smash thick girls but take out the girls with nice toned bodies in public

That's true, but thick girls stay thick for a short period of time in their life. When they hit 30(or even their late twenties) 99% of them turn obese.
Hell even in college the thick girls from freshman year are all fat now. That's why you smash thick girls but take out the girls with nice toned bodies in public

Im on vacation in the Philippines from southern Cali, and I havent seen a fat person in daaaaaays.

Im on vacation in the Philippines from southern Cali, and I havent seen a fat person in daaaaaays.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I guess it depends on how thick then, cause when you are a bbw and start using words like "voluptuous" and still callin yourself thick....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I guess it depends on how thick then, cause when you are a bbw and start using words like "voluptuous" and still callin yourself thick....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm not from the states (go to university here) but in my opinion Americans eat much more of red meat than in Holland where I'm from. Fast food is also an issue I think.

I'm not from the states (go to university here) but in my opinion Americans eat much more of red meat than in Holland where I'm from. Fast food is also an issue I think.

Nah its not just the thick girls. I've seen bad skinny chicks blow up by the end of freshman year and its tragic.

I was actually going to make this thread but you beat me to the punch. I was on the train and this obeast (not a typo) woman came onto the train. She took up at least two normal sized human seats and had to waddle to walk
sick.gif

Nah its not just the thick girls. I've seen bad skinny chicks blow up by the end of freshman year and its tragic.

I was actually going to make this thread but you beat me to the punch. I was on the train and this obeast (not a typo) woman came onto the train. She took up at least two normal sized human seats and had to waddle to walk
sick.gif

Something as an outsider that for me sums up Fat America - Man vs. Food.

You have an already fat dude going round the country to find places where you are rewarded to stuff yourself with enough food for a small town in one sitting.

Gross.

But then again the other main first world countries UK, Australia are beginning to have obesity problems too.

Something as an outsider that for me sums up Fat America - Man vs. Food.

You have an already fat dude going round the country to find places where you are rewarded to stuff yourself with enough food for a small town in one sitting.

Gross.

But then again the other main first world countries UK, Australia are beginning to have obesity problems too.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You gotta remember that eating healthy is very very expensive. Most simply can't afford it..
I know it is. I see it everyday in my neighborhood where the number of fast food restaurants outnumber supermarkets. There are actually parts of the country where some urban areas have no supermarkets at all which is disgusting to hear and see.

While its expensive to eat healthy, you can control your portion size.

You gotta remember that eating healthy is very very expensive. Most simply can't afford it..
I know it is. I see it everyday in my neighborhood where the number of fast food restaurants outnumber supermarkets. There are actually parts of the country where some urban areas have no supermarkets at all which is disgusting to hear and see.

Originally Posted by Furrell

If you want all that organic stuff, of course it's expensive. But most natural foods are pretty cheap. If people are really serious about getting healthy,
fruit, vegetables, turkey meat, and exercise isn't expensive at all, along with other natural foods. Most people just get to out of shape that it seems
impossible to lose weight.  

Back
Top Bottom