Why is there so much hate on the six rings?

in my case i like em.

theyr just so many other j's i need before them.

if i could afford it i'd have 1/2 of the colorways released.

ESP. the first to colors, those will be classics.

Six Rings > Fusions

That being said some of the simple cw/designs are nice concord cw, bred cw, flint cw, but i will probably never cop since i have the real jordan version ofeach shoe. Most of the CWs are wack as hell tho. i.e. -suns, portland, sonics theme SMH. I also agree with the design being poorly excuted because the shoelooks to much like the XIII and nothing like any of the other jordans that are supposed to be incorporated in the design. jmo

i like some of the CW but that pricetag can be a hurter...if i didn't get a discount i wouldn't buy them

Originally Posted by j671

I understand that a lot of people dislike/hate the six rings, but yet a lot of people say they buy jb's shoes because of its meaning.
Anyone who buys a shoe because of its meaning is kinda silly if you ask me. I like most numbered jays because they look dope, are comfortable andare generally well-made. To answer your question, the Six Rings are a cookie cutter of 7 cool pairs of shoes. They put focal design elements from 7 shoes ontoone in a way that I feel just looks fugly.

Yeah the price tag is a little steep, 6 rings should retail for $99.99 at most. Plus the lasered ones look like they have cartoons on them, what's up withthat.

i honestly dont see what the fuss it about......if u like the XI XII XIII and all the others than to say u hate this shoe is kinda stupid. I dont see whypeople dont like em but i also dont see why people like Yeezys so its all about preference. I could care less who dont like em...they re fire to me thats allthat matters. Alot of people are also easily encouraged into the whole " I hate fusions ". Im not a fan but i aint gonna not buy a pair just causeother people dont like em. If anyone hates fusions they have no business wearing 1/2 Cents.

47a26774bb75a27e01195343d0d9a7c2d9cde867.pjpg

thx for the concept from JB~
but the shoes just not appealing to me~
nice sneakers r too many, cant buy them all~ gotta only buy wht is real meaning to myself, thts my standard point.

I think that jordan brand screwed up so many fusion type jordans that when a decent one comes out people automatically hate. I personally buy what I like, somefusions are dope. All the prices are too much though. I got concord and bred 6 rings on the discount, wouldn't have bought for full price.

IMO the six ring has a much nicer fit. I have the Bred XI and the Bred Six Ring and I prefer the fit of the Six Ring. No question about it. Now JB didthe Six Ring wrong by creating so many CW's. But, I do enjoy the fit. 10 years from now who knows what people wil be saying about this shoe. You allremember what people said about the Laney V'swhen they first came out huh?

sick.gif
Swerv1n wrote:

i honestly dont see what the fuss it about......if u like the XI XII XIII and all the others than to say u hate this shoe is kinda stupid. I dont see why people dont like em but i also dont see why people like Yeezys so its all about preference. I could care less who dont like em...they re fire to me thats all that matters. Alot of people are also easily encouraged into the whole " I hate fusions ". Im not a fan but i aint gonna not buy a pair just cause other people dont like em. If anyone hates fusions they have no business wearing 1/2 Cents.

Why? I always thought of the six rings as a poor mans Jordan. Get it all on one shoe, rather than having the option and style to switch it up.

And who are you to question judgement on a shoe, then make judgement on another? Doesn't work that way....

Plus 1/2 cents are an idea that won't go hybrid overboard. There's just aren't too many pennys to go overboard with. Overboafd is dunks x air max95
sick.gif

haf cents vs dub zeros, spizikes, six rings......what next?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

This will not end well.(well you'll have the usual "miles" and other JB loving NTers(cough sheep cough, that will praise the shoe)

There are so many reasons on why there's hate, but the best one I can come up with is the design and idea lacks originality (sp?). Anybody can design a hybrid, it takes skill, with a good, creative, imagination, to design a shoe that's never been seen to the public's eye and at the same time, being innovative, and revoutionary. And the 6 rings, simply lacks all of that.

/thread

SINCE WHEN DID I LIKE THIS SHOE. Its ok but I wouldnt buy it if it was 50$ on sale

i can tolerate the blk/red and flint colorways. just wish they didn't have the useless straps. "umm, how can we incorporate the jordan VIII into thisdesign. HEY I KNOW....."

Not sure why everybody hates. But everybody hated the dub zero's the first time around and seem a lot more excited to have em comin back now.

Back
Top Bottom