Why isn't anyone talking about this?: NAACP Colorado office bombed

Bruh, its over. Just stop.

You ran slap out gas.

Just wait till the next...

greater is greater no matter what the percentage...dude asked for stats and it was given...

Is 3% more worth all the recent outrage? Based on the posts here and the recent protests and rioting, you would think it would be 100 to 1. Not 3% more.

Also, that study came from the Department of Justice. There's NO WAY a department headed by Eric Holder would release a study saying that blacks are not pulled over more than whites. So I take that study with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Also, that study came from the Department of Justice. There's NO WAY a department headed by Eric Holder would release a study saying that blacks are not pulled over more than whites. So I take that study with a grain of salt.

alright i'm done....

mean.gif

Same dudes in every thread involving Black people
the NT klan

lol..... you're either a very seasoned troll or you just have a very skewed perspective of race relations in america.

lol..... you're either a very seasoned troll or you just have a very skewed perspective of race relations in america.

Do you know anything about Holder? He is a crook that should have been fired or resigned long before he did. He refused to prosecute the black panther members who were intimating voters at the polls in 2008, among other things.

:smh:

Same dudes in every thread involving Black, Muslim or Middle Eastern people

Fixed. They're easy to spot. Pull up any thread mentioning the race of Black or Middle Eastern, or Islamic religions and they're right there - ready to Klan up.

Do you know anything about Holder? He is a crook that should have been fired or resigned long before he did. He refused to prosecute the black panther members who were intimating voters at the polls in 2008, among other things.
eric holder was the district attorney in the city where the intimidation happened?

eric holder was the district attorney in the city where the intimidation happened?

The Justice Department, headed by Holder, failed to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the incident.

White commit more murders by numbers

FBI stats show that In 2013, which is the most up to date stats available, blacks committed 5,375 murders and whites committed 4,396 murders. Whites are 63% of the population, blacks are 13%.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2013.xls

Hmm the one I saw from a few years, it had Whites committing more by a few hundreds

Also you have to look at 40 percent are unknown, thats huge margin for error

Its not enough to profile a race

White males rape and rob at a 2 to 1 rate compared to other races according those stats

Last edited:

But yet you "profiled a race" in the first place by saying that Whites commit more murders than Blacks. Which is not true.

I guess it's ok to profile a race when it's the White race.

But yet you "profiled a race" in the first place by saying that Whites commit more murders than Blacks. Which is not true.

I guess it's ok to profile a race when it's the White race.

I never said

I said the exact opposite in the last post

Last edited:
The Justice Department, headed by Holder, failed to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the incident.
You mean these guys? 
roll.gif

1st demand, Arrest a man guilty of no charges. 2nd demand, Hold police accountable for using self defense. 3rd demand, 'civilian review' of misconduct allegations. 
laugh.gif

You mean these guys? :rofl:

1st demand, Arrest a man guilty of no charges. 2nd demand, Hold police accountable for using self defense. 3rd demand, 'civilian review' of misconduct allegations. :lol:

Lol. Those were their demands huh? Was that a threat? What are they going to do now that their "demands" weren't met?

If you guys feel so slighted then head over to stormfront (if you don't already) and circle jerk to black crime stats over there. Instead of constantly talking about how unfair it is every time somebody mentions white crime.

I'm cool, not emotional in the least.

I just find it ironic that you all come in here speaking to what's fair and what isn't when in every thread about a white person committing a crime against black folks (or others), here you guys come with stats and articles totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. Such as this one. Like that somehow proves anything except that you're probably racist and definitely uninformed.

How is that fair?

Only white people can be judged for crime.

Judging black people for crime is racist.

My feelings are more important than facts. 

/nt

Back
Top Bottom