whys everyone acting like MJ is god now

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i dont really care but its just ******ed for my 14 year old cousin and all her little friends to start listening to him now
Not ******ed at all. Maybe they want to know what MJ was about and listen to the music of the man that the entertainment industry has deemed anepic icon and greatest entertainer of all time.

It is better that 14 year olds would be listening to classic and tasteful music of MJ, instead of the pure load of crap that is infiltrating the airwaves thesedays that has no substance such as Soulja Boy and Miley Cyrus.

i dont really care but its just ******ed for my 14 year old cousin and all her little friends to start listening to him now
...cuz they're 14 and that's what 14 year olds do?

I'll tell you this. I been spinnin' Michael Jackson heavy for a long time. My car got a loud
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
system.

I have NEVER had a shortage of random people dancing when they hear the music coming. Any other music gets me dirty looks or people trying to ignore me, butsoon as Rock With You hits, people got no shame dancing in the street.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Word. I'm all for giving the guy respect for the things he did, but in all honesty I'm not getting how dudes my same age are so heartbroken over his death. He was real hot back in the day...Like, the late 80's. We were all around 1-7 years old. Nobody cared that much about his music back then (not trying to label how everyone remembered MJ, but the peeps I know weren't all about MJ when we were 4 years old).

I really only remember the MJ that had all the face changes and the pedo status. Only reason why I knew he was the man in the day was because of researching, watching old clips/videos and hearing stories from the older folk. Nothing I experience personally.
Hot back in the day? Dude never musically fell off, which is something that very, very few n_'s could honestly say about 95% of the game. Hehad the most charisma, the biggest and best videos, and outsold everybody. Even with that kind of success dude was still approachable, maybe a little more soto kids
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, but I mean hey; everybody is a little weird in their own ways.

And if nothing else meant that MJJ is worthy of nuthugging, all one has to say is Thriller.

who cares? worry about yourself

people always jump on the bandwagon...you being mad about it isn't gonna change a thing

disclaimer: ive loved mj since i was a kid.
RIP

I could care less about Michael Jackson. Wasn't a fan of his music. He's dead, get over it.

instead of the pure load of crap that is infiltrating the airwaves these days that has no substance such as Soulja Boy and Miley Cyrus.
Who are you to say what's crap and what isn't?

Hot back in the day? Dude never musically fell off
I won't go back on what I said, because I was right the first time. I don't care if he could still sing and bust a move or two. There isno way anyone can say that his music in the 90's didn't start to give way to his off the stage shenanigans.

He still had a lot left in the tank in the musical aspect, but no way was he hot like he was "back in the day."

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

cause he won 6 championships
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kobe > MJ[/color]
I don't like you.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're no different from a number of NT'ers[/color]
laugh.gif
happy.gif
You stay laughing at the most non-funniest things.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You stay on my @%#![/color]
grin.gif
laugh.gif

MJs the man . both MJs together was the illest . peep my avy for verification

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I could care less about Michael Jackson. Wasn't a fan of his music. He's dead, get over it.

instead of the pure load of crap that is infiltrating the airwaves these days that has no substance such as Soulja Boy and Miley Cyrus.
Who are you to say what's crap and what isn't?

Don't we all have our own opinions? I am sure there are sorts of music out there you consider to be crap. I do not need to state "in my opinion"for it to be clear that it is only an opinion. What is maybe crap to me is not crap to someone else. Some people would maybe consider MJ's music to becrap. It all comes down to preference. With that said, I still believe that what gets played a lot on radio today is just a pure load of @#%$.

i wanna see what happens when O.J. dies

hopefully they won't make a big deal about it, or you'll make a thread like this again, crying like a little girl...smh
indifferent.gif
MJ FTW !

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

hopefully they won't make a big deal about it, or you'll make a thread like this again, crying like a little girl...smh
indifferent.gif
MJ FTW !
QFT. The man died let people mourn. @#$%.
smh.gif

I see where you're goin' with this, but if you research both situations, it's not even comparable.

wait until Madonna dies the world is going to go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy your ten year old daughters are going to be singing like a virgin and coming onto Davidletterman

So, is your point in making this thread in asking why MJ is being put in a good light after his death? Then, you are comparing O.J. toMJ????!!!!????

I love MJ, even when he was accused and aquitted of all his charges, i have always listened to his music and been a loyal fan. do i think he is God or shouldbe regarded as such? no. he was a man just like everyone else, BUT not many (if any) accomplished nearly what he did in the short amount of time he was here onthis earth. A lot of people don't start to listen to people's music or watch their movies til there gone, why that is, i'm not sure. but if udon't like the attention he's getting, turn the channel, log off the internet, don't read magazines but whatsoever you do, don't make MJ(bashing) threads, as that only reinforces his fans to commend, "praise," and defend his legacy and honor, which it appears you have a problem with.

But better Late than never...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

wait until Madonna dies the world is going to go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy your ten year old daughters are going to be singing like a virgin and coming onto David letterman
yup
laugh.gif
i can see that happening.

Back
Top Bottom