whys everyone acting like MJ is god now

since he died people that never even heard his music love him and are sad and @%$! i say %%%# that weird *@# pedo

This again?

Creating threads about why he is getting so much attention is counter productive.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

cause he won 6 championships
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kobe > MJ[/color]

Michael Jackson was a sweet angel sent from the Heavenly Father himself. At his memorial he ascended into heaven to be seated at the right hand of JesusChrist.

i dont really care but its just ******ed for my 14 year old cousin and all her little friends to start listening to him now

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Michael Jackson was a sweet angel sent from the Heavenly Father himself. At his memorial he ascended into heaven to be seated at the right hand of Jesus Christ.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i dont really care but its just ******ed for my 14 year old cousin and all her little friends to start listening to him now
Maybe they want to know what all the hype is about. Have you heard Thriller before? HAVE YOU?

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Not at all bro. Its really about time they started listening to his stuff.
pimp.gif

THIS HAS TO BE THE 5TH THREAD LIKE THIS.....
smh.gif

DANG. DUDE WAS IN THE SPOTLIGHT FOR 40 PLUS YEARS WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU EXPECT?

Word. I'm all for giving the guy respect for the things he did, but in all honesty I'm not getting how dudes my same age are so heartbroken over hisdeath. He was real hot back in the day...Like, the late 80's. We were all around 1-7 years old. Nobody cared that much about his music back then (nottrying to label how everyone remembered MJ, but the peeps I know weren't all about MJ when we were 4 years old).

I really only remember the MJ that had all the face changes and the pedo status. Only reason why I knew he was the man in the day was because of researching,watching old clips/videos and hearing stories from the older folk. Nothing I experience personally.

Back
Top Bottom