Wifing a Girl Who...... (update page 3)

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

My sis also told me that she was with this guy that was a thug when she was younger. My old school dad found out about it and threatened to kill him and scared him away. My mom then told the guy and his mom that if he really wants to be with her that if he gets himself and his life together that one day he can come back. Dude eventually finished school and got on point with his stuff and contacted my sis but by that time my sis had been married and told him its too late. The guys mom then called a few days later to thank my sister and my mom for being the reason he changed his life.

The moral of the story from my sis is that one person is capable of changing another ones life. The odds are stacked against me but $#** it gunna just ride out with this.

aww your a romantic. That's really cute. Keep that mindset if she backslides tho.

indifferent.gif
He didn't get the girl though

I mean, your choice is made. Just dont complain or get depressed if it turns otu badly. Its like taking a risky investment, Could turn out good or bad. But you knew the risk, so you gotta live with it. Just hope that the other guy is content with the chicks he is with and doesnt randomly think back on your current girl

having patience for some broad who you can figure in 3 seconds but staying with her is beyond me. youre just as flip floppy as her if you know how she thinks but stays by her side. you wanna learn about love but you know youre reading the wrong book, but you still reading. use her for sex. or dead that $@%% if you know youre going to be heartbroken. you know you will be.

Bro, love is crazy...is obvious you are a rebound, but it doesn't mean it can't work, follow your heart, better to love and list than to never love at all...post them pics
laugh.gif

We got a bunch of wizards here!...next time I play lotto I'll ask you future-tellers for the numbers!

Let OP make his own decisions...you guys don't know the dunamics of what he feels, let alone what she feels...ad is not set in stone that the relationship will fail, relationships fail even when all the stars aligned from the beginning...best of luck OP.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

let it go OP

20 telling you she loves you after a month

her history with ol boy

she has some stuff to work out with her self esteem that you more than likely can't help her with...

if you keep it up she's just gonna pull you in on her rollercoaster life w/ol boy

i promise if he hit her up tomorrow and told her he was ready to be faithful she'd drop you...

until she gets past that you're wasting your time

myt just about hit the nail on the head...
but hey
i mean see what happens right?
all on you brother...you gota make decision and learn for yourself
someday somebody gona come to you with this same story asking your advice you gon be like hmm
i know this...

cycle and certain stuff don't change just different names
definitely make it a learning experience.
update too will be looking for it...

You can't save them bro.

You sound like or well you are typing like your in love, and you probably have a set mindset and all but we all warned you dude.

All women do this, they want to feel worthy and loved to remember the past, how it was with their ex; especially if she keeps talking about him, and yet you strive on to give her a path into your heart.

Goodluck man, from what I read your a good guy, and that's what women like them prey on. You'll find the right lady, give it time.

30t6p3b.gif

ask for advice
gets advice
doesnt like advice, does opposite of advice.
aint no tissues over here when the dust fully settles and everything becomes clear.

Ya dudes watch way too many movies for some strange reason NTers think that they can win a girl over on some ol she's not really in love with him she loves me type_s.

Real life doesn't work that way.

The funny thing with these girl problem threads asking for advice is that you will never take an NTer's advice. You're going to do what you want to do. Don't act like your going to stop talking to her because we tell you not to. Lock this up

So so many problems only after reading a few lines. First off, she's 20. How much do you know about a real mature relationship at that age when you haven't completely figured youreself out? She loves you after 1 month? Red flag #2. The whole thing that got me was a 4 year relationship that stemmed from HS to college?
laugh.gif
. Come on man. Have fun, date her, and after a while see where it goes. Ahhh, the youth today....
tired.gif

Edit: Just read the rest of the initial post, what the hell did I just read? So much fail. People need common sense these days. Smh.

My sis also told me that she was with this guy that was a thug when she was younger. My old school dad found out about it and threatened to kill him and scared him away. My mom then told the guy and his mom that if he really wants to be with her that if he gets himself and his life together that one day he can come back. Dude eventually finished school and got on point with his stuff and contacted my sis but by that time my sis had been married and told him its too late. The guys mom then called a few days later to thank my sister and my mom for being the reason he changed his life.

The moral of the story from my sis is that one person is capable of changing another ones life. The odds are stacked against me but $#** it gunna just ride out with this.
laugh.gif

Let it go man. If you go into a relationship already looking to change the person you're with its doomed from the start.

Trust me you don't wanna stress yourself out over this...you gunna have to make her choose, its either him or you

I'm glad you made a decision for yourself but, she honestly seems like a chick that has attachment problems and she'll ask you about marriage as soon as she gets over her ex. If you feel it's worth it though than that's all that matters. Good luck OP and hang in there when you go through hardships, don't back out of it if you think she's worth it.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Let it go man. If you go into a relationship already looking to change the person you're with its doomed from the start.
pretty much but lo key just go harder than buddy she knew

&
Ok one Wifing after 6 months NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never said she loved me after 1 month it was 3 and we were seeing each other/talking a lot.

Honestly I feel like I made the wrong decision but eff it I have a break coming up so I need some constant smashing.

The bad thing about it, it's the ones you don't care about that end up stinging you in the end. In high school, this girl chased me all year long.. I wasn't all the way feeling it. i was a kid, playing video games and whatnot.. Later, I started to catch feelings.. Then, it was all over.. Left me there listening to R.Kelly and s&!@.. Keep your head bro. Don't let emotions rule you. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom