Wifing a Girl Who...... (update page 3)

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

She rolled through with Valentines Day gifts for my mom and sis and I said !$*! it theres a reason why shes trying so hard to win them and me
over so I wifed it. And I kinda regret it already. She keeps saying I love u and when I say it back I know I barely mean it. Whatever though. I didn't
want to let another man control how I live my life. And if he wins in the end then I think what she could have been was worth fighting for. I also wanna use this as a learning experience on how to treat women, love, romance, etc.

I def do think there's a high possibility that even months removed from her relationship that I'm a rebound cuz I just found out AFTER telling her I want something more serious too ab some other #%%@ she's been through. This probably won't end well for me but eff it. And even though I didn't take it, thanks for the advice fellow NTers. I'll rem to update this and let u guys learn from my experience how this eventually turns out.
All I can tell you now is make sure you go ATM before it's over.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

bro i dont love girls ever. or wife

I used to be the same way but wanted consistent vajayjay during my fall semester and I knew I was getting surgery and gna be bed ridden during my winter break.Then feelings were caught.

In the back of your mind though you will always wonder is she still talking to dude. I hope not and wish you the best though my man and once you start banging her out she will be over him or just start cheating on her so you get the ultimate win...HELL SHE WILL PROBABLY LET YOU BRING IN ANOTHER GIRL 
pimp.gif

she must be hot for you to not take the advice.... seriously watch the movie casiono

Will this be able to end well..
 Dude moved but now sees her at the gym she works at, still tries sweet talking her ab their past, and still on rare occasions tries hitting her up and told her he just wants to be friends which is obviously %#$!+%*+.

Girl then says to me ab a week ago shes changing her num so people from her past dont hit her up. I assumed he'd be a person she doesnt give her new num too but i saw she texted it to him and flipped yesterday that she had the chance to move on from that abusive dude but still kept him in her life esp when she has me, says she loves me, and wants a relationship. She then tells me she's not completely over him and said that she cant completely let go of someone that meant that much to her, and she misses the love and affection she would get. And even somewhat defended his actions by saying he was immature and not ready for a monogamous relationship and still isnt which is why he cheats on the girl hes with now.

The only thing I'm worried ab is that dude seems to have some kind of mind !#@! over her that might never end. And everything I do for her is just her trying to relive the memories of him. And also that she'll always have a place for that dude even though he was beyond grimey. And obviously worst of all that she'll go back to him.

I think by showing her the love and affection she wants/misses she might eventually be able to move on from that and realize she has someone and something better than shes ever had. But on the other hand its like she'll always wish it was him she can be with.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dog your a rebound...its clear as day to see. Shes using you to try and get over him, the fact that he still communicates with her that door is still open. you cant be that blind, dont be suprised to find texts in her phone at 1am with him saying "you up?"

Never said she loved me after 1 month it was 3 and we were seeing each other/talking a lot.

Honestly I feel like I made the wrong decision but eff it I have a break coming up so I need some constant smashing.

wow

so you wifed her so you could have some forsure buns? 
laugh.gif

so many L's in this story.

God when she plays him I see him getting salty as hell. Haha he got into for the for sure sex.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We got a bunch of wizards here!...next time I play lotto I'll ask you future-tellers for the numbers!

Let OP make his own decisions...you guys don't know the dunamics of what he feels, let alone what she feels...ad is not set in stone that the relationship will fail, relationships fail even when all the stars aligned from the beginning...best of luck OP.

Nobody's saying we know for SURE what's going to happen, but anybody with an ounce of dating sense can look at that situation and tell that it's SET UP for failure.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Never said she loved me after 1 month it was 3 and we were seeing each other/talking a lot.

Honestly I feel like I made the wrong decision but eff it I have a break coming up so I need some constant smashing.

wow

so you wifed her so you could have some forsure buns?
laugh.gif

so many L's in this story.

Word. Dude is really in love with her, but now he's making up all kinds of excuses as to why he's going to keep her around and "constant smashing" sounded cool enough to tell the boys.

^ im saying
laugh.gif

this situation is sad on both ends, she pathetic and OP is dealing with it bc he just wants sex.

Tread slowly, young stallion. You're traversing on steep waters. Keep your eye closely on her. You'd be surprised at the stuff females put in plain sight to us that we don't pick up on.

Back
Top Bottom